Boards < General < News & Announcements < Issue with deviant colors

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-06 15:05:05 — Link

Should my unicorn have a chance of diviant colour right?

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/292056

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Mystrea
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-06 15:59:53 — Link

Yes Campestra.. If the foal turns out with cream, cream (and even with both parents showing that trait it's not a guarantee) then there is a 10% chance the foal will have a deviant pattern. Or you could end up with gray, gray and there would be a 10% chance there would be a deviant color. You will NOT end up with both color and pattern deviations until the scientists at the labs figure out how to better cross the pattern and color deviations.   Remember though, even in the best of pedigrees, there is always a chance for a throwback to a color or pattern from 3-4 generations past.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-12 00:04:27 — Link

I bred my 2 deviants and got normal grey zebras and buckskins. Oh well, eventually I'll get another deviant. I'm trying hard.

Starclan is watching over you.

• sandia
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-12 00:29:54 — Link

Question : If I have 2 deviant unicorns bred are the chances increased for deviant colors?

Of course, I know that they have to be the same either color or pattern to get deviant.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-07-12 01:51:45 — Link

sandia, deviant breeding works exactly like it's described in the news post. Right now there are no means to increase the chance of getting a deviant color. Breeding two deviants gives you a chance to get a double deviant. It doesn't have any other effects.

• r
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-05 05:07:12 — Link

The Surprizing thing is, i knew nothing about Deviant and i bred my unicorn and got one, I was comfused intill i paid attension to the news.

Awesomness....

comes in all shapes and sizes, and beast.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla