Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < getting gold coins

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• dragonnova7
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-30 02:56:07 — Link

Have a silver equivalence to gold coins so we can buy items which are only available with gold coins now with silver as well.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-30 20:07:15 — Link

Many sites have a "premium" only coin and specific shops that use only these are currency. The purpose of such shops is to make items avaliable to those who have acheived enough gold coins. This helps keep certain valuable or items that alter game play greatly in lower numbers, and also acts as a reward for hard working members. 

If you would like to purchase premium shop items without gold coins, but wil silver, you can simply post on the Wanted ads ofering a good equivalent, or search through the auctions. 

One of the nice things about BK is that some of the premium shop items are also found exploring islands. :) 

I don't do many item trades, so I cannot speak as to what the going trade ratio is. It is a bit weird as we can't trade gold, so I think part of the worth is also determined by which items you are trying to sell. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-05 01:46:06 — Link

Maybe instead of the silver to gold conversion, there could be a sponsor'ed type of free way to get gold coins, such as watch this advertisement video for 1 gold coin. This could generate some revenue in terms of advertisers paying the site for their hosting, of course the content could be monitored so that they fit what BK sees as alright. To keep the items rare, you can also make a time limit for being able to see these videos for 1 gold coin (like 24hrs, 3 days, 1 week, ect.) 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-06-05 02:22:15 — Link

Rekugono, unfortunately we can't partner with any of the advertisers that provide video ads in exchange for cash because of the geographical location. We have no ways to legally withdraw such funds right now until one of these companies will open an office in our country. This is a great idea and we would love to use this way of monetization if we find an opportunity that fits our case.

• SkullHoarder
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-29 15:18:16 — Link

Well, perhaps not the silver to gold, but what if we did vice versa?

The past can hurt

But the way I see it,

You can either run from it,

Or learn from it.

-The Lion King

• Poppet01
  • User

Posted at 2019-11-19 17:21:58 — Link

Why not sell gold coins for a certain amount of silver coins in the trading? That would be cool.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla