Boards < Community < Roleplay < Lunaris Wolves (Wolf RPG Accepting For Moment)

Boards

Poll: Which Pack Is Most Popular?

I Wanna Join Mountain Pack

2 votes / 50%
I Wanna Join Sea Pack

0 votes / 0%
I Wanna Join Plains Pack

1 votes / 25%
I Wanna Join Dark Pack

1 votes / 25%
I Wanna Join Lunar Pack

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-14 16:06:08 — Link

Then... I'd like to play either Nut-Meg, Okanni(really liked their story^^) or Oceanias...Don't know which the most...

Erm, also, you stated that Nut-Meg's sister is Reed, but Reed doesn't have any siblings...wrong info?

Also, I found quite a good wolf's creator, so if somebody needs it, I'll attach the link

http://wyndbain.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Maker-179413339

And there's another one (still, I prefer the first one)

http://wyndbain.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Maker-Unleashed-360665014

Dancing in the dazzling light, countless feathers goes to a white place...

They become endless bond, leaving fading ache...

"Yakusoku no hane~White feathers"

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-14 17:00:28 — Link

Oops... Sorry i forgot.... I'll fix it now... And your allowed as many players you can handle *Just Not ALL The Pre-Mades Please..* But the amount you chose were fine! Note: Oceanias and Storm ARE NOT Mates... They Are Great Friends Since Kids *With Omega* And Decided It Would Be Fine To Lead Their Pack Together!

"The Wolf Howls To The Moon To Say Welcome Not Good Bye"

The Words Of The Lone Wolf

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-14 17:10:01 — Link

Thanks Jamara,

The Creators Wil Help Lots!

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-14 23:18:53 — Link

Then Okanni, Nut-Meg and Oceanias+mine's will be fine? Yay! They're going to be funny to play (also, who said that one of them(i.e.Oceanias) doesn't feel something towards the other(i.e. Storm), but hides it so it won't ruin their relationship? *wink,wink* okay, I'll shut up now, I'm not going to mess with your characters...at least not too much :P)

***Onto RP***

-At The Cave Of The Alphas-

Oceanias ran into the cave and sighed before turning to her two friends.

'Have a Good Hunt, you two. Please step back, I want to shake the water off.' She did as she said, then asked.'Others haven't come yet?'

-Cave in the Mountains-

Fea sniffled the air outside the cave, before returning and laying down beside ball of fur in the same, maybe a little lightier color than her own. She nuzzled it gently and the ball uncurled, revealing a sleepy pup.

'Shimi, you should return to the nursery soon. Okanni can't cover your absence forever.' Elder shewolf said, and the pup whined:

'But it's still raining outside and it's cooold, Sister! And they won't allow you to go there and I don't want to part yet!'

Fea licked her little sister. It was still a wonder for her how the pup sneaked out of the mothers' care. Still, facts were facts and Shimi still was a pup of the Mountain Pack. And as every pup got hungry quite easily...

'I know. Perfect time for hunting, especially since down there I smell meat. If I succeed, we can eat before you return and you'll bring something to Okanni, ok?' Fea said, trying to cheer the pup up. It worked, and Shimi beamed, standing on her paws.

'Can I help you?' she pleaded and Fea barked, laughing.

'You said it's raining, and you still want to go?'

"Sister Fea...' pup stood on her back legs to reach other wolf's nose, which Fea used to make her little sister fall. The pup stumbled backwards and Fea stretched.

'If you find any rabbits there, that's fine for me-and your pack probably won't mind you at their hunting grounds. But I'm going down, so it'll be safer if you stay at your terrains-I don't know where I'll run off after the prey. I'll call you, once I finish, so either get some more sleep or play a little.' elder wolf said turning towards cave entrance.

Shimi stood up and looked at her sister.

'You've gotten quite comfortable on four paws, Fea"

Fea smiled(or did as close to a smile as wolf can) and answered:

'Thanks to you. I guess for my whole life I missed two additional paws. I'll try to be back soon, but if I don't return before alphas meeting end, you return without me.'

'Have a good hunt' deciding against further quarrelling, Shimi once again curled into a ball and fell asleep, wishing her sister a success, and Fea jumped out the cave and down to the plains, wishing to catch her prey quickly and return to her bound sibling.

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-15 02:22:43 — Link

-At The Cave Of The Alpha's-

Storm; "No not yet... But they should be soon... I hope..."

-Something Makes A Loud Noise Behind Them And Out Comes Reed-

-In The Mountain Pack Territory-

Hunter: "Why was I the one sent out to look for her... Fea allways gets annoyed when ever I come and pick her up..."

-Hunter Sniffs The Ground For Fea & Shimi's Scent-

Hunter: " Oh please don't take to long... I promised to help Violet..."

-Hunter Continues To Talk To her Self In Search Of Fea And Shimi-

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-15 16:59:17 — Link

'Oh...' Oceanias managed to say, before sitting next to Storm, but in a distance as to not make him wet. Then, she turned towards Omega and asked:

'So how's the pup from that troublesome Bound pair? She still causes trouble to your den mothers?

-Cave in the mountains-

Shimi uncurled herself and yawned. Her sister's smell in the cave faded a lot, so she assumed it must be at least hour or so later. She went out the cave and growled at the dark clouds.

'Why you just can't stop to rain...' she stopped as she sniffled her sister's smell. It wasn't Fea's track, so the elder wolf was near, and judging from another yummy smell, had a successful hunt. Shimi didn't think twice, taking off into direction from which she felt her bound sibling.

-At the Mountains and Plains pack's territory border-

Fea trotted back to her sister, dragging two rabbits, each half her size. It wasn't a big prey, but again, she was hunting alone, and two mammals were pretty experienced runners. She already decided that she'll make Shimi bring one back to the mountain pack-she was, after all, at their border, and owed them for taking care of her sister. As to the second one...she was sure that both of them could take care of it.

She was at the foot of the first mountains, when she heard a happy barking.

'Sister Fea!' Shimi was running towards her, puppu legs still stumbling a little, but already with a speed typical for her pack. She'll leave the nursery soon, Fea thought, while setting the rabbits down and nuzzling the smaller wolf. Shimi's tail flew right and left uncontrolably.

'I told you to wait until I call you' Fea gently reprimanded. Shimi licked her sister in apology.

'But I wanted to see you and I smelled you near so I went out.'

Fea sighed, once again being unable to be mad at her little sister. Shimi just loved her too much.

'Okay, okay. Let's eat now. No, not this one' she stopped the pup from biting into slightly bigger rabbit. 'You'll take this one to your pack. It died on their territory.'

Shimi obediently started the other portion. Fea accompanied her, but only a little-she couldn't afford herself to not be able to run it the pack's hunt and with a full belly, she would have to lay down and sleep to fully digest it. The pup, however was a different story, and Fea again looked astonished at how much of the meat Shimi could get into herself.

'I'm full now!' the pup finally exclaimed rolling onto her back. Fea poked her playfully and Shimi turned onto her side.

'At this rate, you'll turn into a ball and never leave the nursery you know?' she teased and the pup whined.

'No fair, sister!' Fea laughed and stood up. Then, she sniffled the air and turned towards the path, which her sister used. She tilted her head, not sure if she got the smell right.When the wolf shown up she nodded. Sometimes it was useful to have the nose able to catch the smell even in the rain.

'Oh, it's you, Hunter. Have a good hunt today.' she slightly turned to Shimi.

'Guess, you'll have to return, little sis.'

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-16 02:35:27 — Link

- At The Cave-

Hunter: "Wanna Come... Omega Said You Could Stay For Her Trainer Ceremony... It's On The Next Full Moon (Thats About One Moon Away)... You Can Stay With Her In Her Hollow Area..."

-In The Cave Of The Alphas-

Omega: "A Handle... But, In One Moon She'll Be A Trainer Soo... It Should Be Better!"

Storm: " Who's Her Leader Going To Be?"

Omega: "...... Hunter.... If She Accepts..."

Storm: "?"

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-16 18:00:07 — Link

'Omega, is something wrong? Why would Hunter not accept a trainee?' Oceanias looked curiously at the other alpha male in the cave.

- At The Cave-

'Your alpha agreed? But I don't have a permission from...' Fea starte d hestiantly. She really wanted to see a Ceremony of her sister, but still... Plain's pack leaders accepted her and gave her a lot of freedom when it regarded her bound sister and she didn't want to put their faith in her at risk, which obviously would happen, if...

'You should go, Fea'

Silver wolf turned to see another brown shewolf, watching her with a gentle eyes.

'Nut-Meg!'

'You should go.' Nut-meg repeated. 'I'll tell Reed about what happened and I'm sure, she'll agree. After all, we owe your little sister.'

'Huh?' Now, Fea was confused and Nut-Meg laughed gently.

'It's thanks to her and her bound with you, that you joined our pack. Just don't cause a trouble to Mountain Pack.'

Shimi bounced happily from one wolf in the cave to another. 'Thank you, Nut-Meg, Hunter! Come on, sis! Please?' she pleaded, standing in front of her elder version and Fea lowered her head to lick her sister.

'If our Healer agrees, I'd love to stay. But is it really fine, Hunter?' she once more turned to another wolf, after telling goodbyes to a Nut-Meg, who returned to the plains.

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-17 01:06:51 — Link

-In The Cave Of Alpha's-

Omega: "She's scared that because she's so new to the Lunaris Wolves that she'll fail Shimi and be cast out..."

Storm: "But... She is  great wolf... Does she even remember the place they call Earth..."

-In The Cave-

Hunter:" Of course... She's your bond sister... She'll need you there... Trust me..."

*Note: Which Of The Two Was Born On Earth... Mine Is Hunter...*

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-17 13:37:25 — Link

*Note:Fea. I really need to add their backstory, it'll explain a lot...*

-In The Cave-

Fea nodded in gratitude, before standing, Shimi following her example and dragging another rabbit, which turned out to be the size of the pup. Fea laughed, as her sister struggled to lift "her prey". Fea eased Shimi from her burden, before turning towards Hunter.

'We're ready to go, Hunter.'

-In The Cave Of Alpha's-

Oceanias:"It's normal to be nervous about such a thing. But I think Hunter is the best choice for Shimi. After all, weren't that pup's bound sister in good terms with Hunter? Of course' she added quickly 'We won't stick our noses into your pack buisnesses, Omega'

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-17 16:48:29 — Link

-On The On Side Of The Cave-

Hunter:"Then come -Nods Head To Camp Below- We shouldn't be out to late... There's been sightings of a Rough..."

-Feminin Young Howl Comes From Below-

Hunter: "It's Violet-looks down- She's calling us down"

Omega:"I thought she would be perfect since they both have bond siblings... But, she's been kinda odd lately... Really anti-social since Collie join the Space Destroyers... And her Fea ARE friends she just hasn't figured that out... I'm worried for her..."

Note: I'll Make A Backstory For My Charecters To....

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-18 20:48:36 — Link

-On The On Side Of The Cave-

FEA looked down to see the female wolf hunter was talking about. Shimi pushed her bound sibling forward and whined at the other wolf:

'Come on, let's go down already!'

Fea laughed at her sister impatience and Turner towards Hunter.

'Lead the way, then. We shouldn't let your sister Wait, Hunter.

-At the cave od alphas-

'Well then, takingcare od hyperenergetic pup and learning it our rules should be a good distraction from her sister's decision...' Oceanias said thoughtfully.

*Sorry for the mistakes, I'm working on a new tablet and I'm not used to it yet...*

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-19 16:57:50 — Link

Omega:"Yes... I'm worried about one other thing though now... The pack members may not know this but, She's been talking about turning into a lone wolf..."

Storm:"Really?"

-Omega nodded his head and looked to his feet. A single wolf tear fell because, for him to think of yet another one of his pups to become his enemy was to much to even imagine for him.-

-Walking To The Mountain Pack Camp-

Hunter:"How's the hunting in Plains pack going Fea?"

-Hunter Walked Slowly And Stared Around As If Dreaming Of Something Vary Far Off-

Note:It's Fine About The Mistakes! And I Have News! I Play A Game Called Howrse And I Plan To Move The Rpg To There Because More People Will Join If I Do! Jamara *Who You Are The Only Active Member* Do You Play Howrse? This Allso Means The Comments Will Move To... I Will Be Closing It On This Thread To Open It To Howrse IF And I Said IF You Play Jamara Or If Your Willing To Join Howrse If You Haven't! Thanks!

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-19 19:52:40 — Link

I'm currently playing on a Polish servers of Howrse but there's nothing against me starting yet again at the international one. I just have to Check IF my account is Still there and if not, to create one^^.

-Cave Of The Alphas-

'Then charging her with raising a pup should keep her in the pack, at least until Shimi grows up. And maybe by that time she'll change her minę.' Oceanias suggested softly, trying to cheer her friend up.

-On the way to the Camp-

'Oh, it's going pretty well, aside od small accidents caused sometimes by...' Fea Discovered that Hunter is  daydreaming. 'Hunter? Oi, Hunter, is everything alright?' she stopped Shimi, watching her friend warily. Then She softened her voice' You know, if something's bothering you, we can talk...'

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-20 02:04:13 — Link

-In The Cave Of Alpha's-

-Omega Looked Up At Oceanias-

Omega:"Thanks, Your right... Anyways, She'd never leave Violet... Right?"

-The Rest Of The Alpha's Approached And Started The Meeting Before Anything Else Could Be Said-

-On The Way To Mountain Pack's Camp-

-Hunter Looked Up To Fea With A Dreamy/Worried Look In Her Eye's Then A Proud Look As She Lower Her Head To The Same Level As Shimi's-

Hunter:"I'm Shimi's Mentor... But... I could put her in danger... Collies out to destroy me and any wolf close to me..."

-Hunter Looked Down To A Destroyer Fire Down Below The Packs... The Looked To Fea And Shimi With Complete Horror In Her Eyes-

Note: Yay!!! Okay Me User For Howrse Is: Arcticwolf21 Those Exact Words Okay!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla