Boards < Community < Roleplay < Here is no place for us anymore (Open to all)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:21:44 — Link

The elemental have always lived alongside us humans. They remains undetected and only used their powers in large crowd so that it wouldn't draw attention to then. Now the humans have discovered them, they are slowly being hunter and caught. The elementals decided that they had to fight back or the elementals would die out. A large group of elementals live undetected in a house in the country(you don't have to be part of the group, but it will be easier to get all out characters together). 

Form:

Name: 

Element:

Looks:

Crush:

Spouse:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Faolán(Fay)

Element: Water

Looks: <a href=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhek3eBUs1r47cz3o1_500.jpg>Faolán</a href>

Crush: Open

Spouse: None

Other: Althea is her sister

Name: Althea(Alth)

Element: None

Looks: <a href=http://s4.favim.com/orig/48/beautiful-girl-blue-eyes-dark-hair-Favim.com-464476.jpg>Althea</a href>

Crush: Open

Other: She is with the elementals.

Rules:

1.Please try to keep the elements fairly even. I don't want twenty fires, six air, two earths, and ten water.

2. Put something random in your other(such as monkeys, bananas...)

3. I have the right to reject a form and change anything when I want.

4. No power playing, godmoding, or any such thing

5. No more than four characters per person

6. You may play a human and it can be either against it with the elementals

7. Have fun

Elementals:

Waters: Faolán(Fay), Ashleigh(Ash)

Fires:Jackal 

Earths: Aatos, Gracie, Quinoa

Airs: Cet, Roshan,

Spirit: Shatter

Humans: Althea(Alth)

Please note I made this early in the morning. If I missed some element then please pm me.

If you spin in circles really, really fast Do you know what happens? You fall invest and land on something. Trust me. The results are the same even after a thousand tries@.@

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:43:21 — Link

Name: Jackal

Element: Fire

Looks: He is a firey cat. A cat on fire basically. Sleek and thin with fur as red as flames and eyes as green as a copper flame. 

Crush: N/A

Spouse: N/A

Other: Likes to swim despite being the opposite of water

This looks interesting.

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:58:02 — Link

(Accepted.)

If you spin in circles really, really fast Do you know what happens? You fall invest and land on something. Trust me. The results are the same even after a thousand tries@.@

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 23:20:16 — Link

Name:Shatter.

Element: Spirital. (sry if thats not an element I made this charictor up when I was 11.)

Looks:     file:///C:/Users/Teddie/Pictures/Capture%208.PNG

Crush:Not available.

Spouse:none.

Other: My charictor is very shy and doesn't talk much.

(btw this looks like it will be alot of fun :3)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 02:32:40 — Link

I would be ever so grateful if you would accept my application to join this Rp.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 07:13:54 — Link

Name: Aatos

Element: Earth

Looks: A catlike creature  with dark fur and long claws. Dark green eyes with a grassy like mane. He is about the size of large lion.

Crush: None

Other: Understand all languages but can only comunicate with Roshan. Is very wary of all things. He can also feel movment through the earth under his paws and the range is several hundred yards.

Name: Roshan

Element: Air (With a little bit of ability in water but not much)

Looks: Tall with light skin and dark brown hair at about shoulder length and a pale blue spreak going through it. Peircing light cobalt eyes with several scars along her arms and shoulders. She always wears heavy duty cloths and has several sheaths on her waist and ankles holding varying size daggers and swords,

Crush: None

Other: She prefers to be alone, and only talks when she needs to and only hangs around people she completly trusts. But she is always ready to fight if she needs to.

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 22:13:24 — Link

(All accepted. We can start.)

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 03:18:21 — Link

(I guess I'll be the first to post. If I'm not suppose too, I'll edit this)

Jackal leaped up to the roof of the country house. While not being the most stable porch roof, it would work as a vantage point. Being careful to keep his flames from burning the wood, he looked about him. How he ended up with first watch was behind him, but he figured since the sun was still out, his flame would be less noticable. "Like anyone cares about some random glowing light in the middle of nowhere."

• Water#Gemstone
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 23:33:06 — Link

Name:  Ashleigh (Ash)

Element: Water

Looks: She looks like a wolf. She has silver fur, bright blue eyes which are strange for most to look at. One of her ears are tattered too.

Crush: None (She may get one later)

Other: She is quiet and shy to people she doesn't know/trust. Also PIZZA

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 18:15:47 — Link

(Accepted.

@Tidesweep- it's fine.)

Faolán sat in her bed, eyes narrowed in focus as she sepetatex a ball of water into multiple different smaller balls. She then turned that into even smaller ones and continued to do so until she was surrounded by about a hundred smblack alps. She than started to shape thorn into many different shapes. Althea stood nearby watching, then, with a smirk, she reached over and goateed her sisters shoulder. Having forgotten that Althea was even there, this took Fay by surprise and the water balls all dropped, landing noiselessly on the bed. Faolán let out a frustrated huff and turned to look at her smiling sister. "Not funny, Alth." She growled, sweeping her have over the bed and pulling the water out if it. 

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 01:01:01 — Link

Name: Cet (Real name is Buddy)

Element: Air

Looks: Cet is a beagle mix. He has the markings of a beagle, but is slightly larger and has two griffin-style wings. He has a tattered blue collar with no tags. This collar was given to him when he was very young, but he forgets where and by who. His wings are the same color as his main body, with flecks in different shades of brown.

Crush: None yet

Spouse: None yet

Personallity: A happy guy, Cet's carefree and kind. He's trusting, sometimes too trusting, despite being raised by Gracie. He likes to joke around, but doesn't mean harm. He's a little bit scared of Gracie, but knows her soft side.

Other: This is my first RP!

Name: Gracie

Looks: Gracie's a cat. Her coat is what she proudly calls "chameleon" meaning she can change it at will. Normally, though, she keeps it jet blaack with a white tail tip and paws.

Crush: None yet

Personallity: Gracie can be harsh and blunt at times, but is nice once you get to know her. She doesn't trust many people. Part of her personallity was caused by abandonment when she was found to be an elemental, but part of it is just her nature. She's fiercely protective of her sister, Quinoa (Pronounced the way it's spelled) and Cet. both of whom she pretty much raised.

Other: Chimpanzee!

Name:  Quinoa (pronounced Qui-no-a))

Looks: Quinoa is a cat, like her sister, but is not a chameleon. She's a tortoiseshell, with bright green eyes. She has 6 claws on each paw.

Crush: Cet (she wouldn't admit this with her last breath, if Gracie was there, or until her last breath, if Gracie isn't there)

Personallity: She's much more powerful than Gracie, but is still learning to control her power. She admires Gracie a lot. She's still a bit kittenish, but is growing up fast.

Other:

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Oddity
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 05:02:15 — Link

(Accepted)

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 23:07:17 — Link

Gracie ran her paw across her eyes, blinking. Who was the idiot who decided that the cats would be the ones to get up early? Her sister awoke as Gracie rustled around.

"Where you going?" Quinoa mumbled sleepily.

"Watch."

"Kin I come?"

"Sure. Two sets of eyes are better than one."

The sisters padded softly through the hallway of the house. The place was almost eerily silent. They made their way to the roof, and sat down. Gracie turned the color of the shingles.

"Gracie! I can't see you now!"

"Neither can an enemy. Standard camoflage."

"It's not like anyone's looking for us!'

"You never know."

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 20:54:35 — Link

Roshan sat on a large boulder sharpening on of the many blades she always carried with her. Aatos sat near by always on guard sensing the movment of everyone. Roshan knew about the group of elementlist nearby in the old wooden house, but she always wanted to be alone execpt with Aatos. They both learned to only reley on each other because no one else could be trusted in their situation.

The long grasses that surrounded the elementalist house we good cover and with a flick of her wrist she could quickly part the grasses to see who was on guard and if there was any activity going on. But now Roshan was using her ability to practice fighting with all of her blades at once (Around 14 blades that she has sheathed, not incuding her broad sword).

The winds always choose to be around her, and sometimes refuesed to be comanded but they never quit whispering and to those willing enough to listen could learn the language of times past. And this is how she was able to understand Aatos.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 05:09:09 — Link

Jackal choose that moment to leap onto Quinoa in a playful manner. "But they sure can here ya. Just cause ya are invisible, doesn't mean they won't notice ya." Grinning, he rolled off of Quinoa and stretched in that way cats have. "You two got stuck with first watch as well?"

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla