Boards < General < General Chat < Discuss: Invites!

Boards

Poll: How often do you buy invites from the premium store?

Whenever my Inn is unoccupied

0 votes / 0%
When I need a specific visitor

3 votes / 30%
I usually buy them in the regular trades

5 votes / 50%
I don't have an Inn yet!

2 votes / 20%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-22 22:20:46 — Link

I'd like to know how you guys use invites, and especially how much you value them. Most invites cost 10 gold, with only the Druid and the Trainer being 20 gold. However, with invites selling in Item Trades for 1000 silver and less...

Do you ever pay gold in the first place? 

If you don't buy invites from the premium store, what gold prices would tempt you to buy what invites?

If nothing else, I at least propose that invite prices be altered to suit worth. Some, like the Catcher and the specific Magician invites, seem pretty common and don't offer a huge benefit. The Trainer and the Financier are definitely more useful, the Clairvoyant is redundant if you have a Cartographer's guild, the Geneticist might be the most useful yet it costs the same as the rest...Thoughts?

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• ChikaraHeart
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:05:35 — Link

I only use the Geneticist, but I get enough from exploring that I never buy them, I wouldn't pay gold for them though if I did need to buy one.  It does seem like the gold prices could use adjusting though, they do seem a bit high, even for the most useful ones.

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:16:52 — Link

Ok, thanks. I'd like to make a formal suggestion with altered invite prices in the premium shop, but wanted to get feedback from others - especially those with Battlefield experience, since I'm not sure how to evaluate squad-related invites without having used a squad myself. This topic's been sitting for a while, so I'll trot on over to the suggestions forum and make a thread.

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 21:21:42 — Link

I don't buy any invites at all, prices in the premium shop doesn't appeal to me plus I have a generally large collection from exploring islands. I only get invites via island exploration. Dryad and genetist are among the most commonly used for me.

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-25 22:04:30 — Link

Proposed price edits here. Let me know what you think!

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-26 00:29:32 — Link

I've never bought an invite from the premium shop, but I have 22 of them sitting in my inventory, and some have been there a while. They're all from island explorations. I don't use them often, but I've found that the Trainer, Genetecist, and Traveling Magician are the most useful for me. A while ago I was trying to swap them for other stuff that I could use, instead of having them there taking up inventory space, but I didn't find very many people who wanted to trade for them. I do think that the prices in the shop are too high, but I can't think of a gold price that I would be willing to pay for any of them except the three I listed. For those, maybe somewhere between 5-10 gold each, no more. I'm very picky with my gold since I get all of it through referrals, so this may not be accurate to how most people feel.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-26 05:53:48 — Link

I really only use the geneticist as well- This is the most useful for me.

I do sometimes use some of the catcher invites (Like for when I specifically want gryphons or unicorns) and I have used the trainer sometimes. Especially back before I had lost of money o0

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla