• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:13:14 — Link

Aww... Those aren't as cool. Hehe yeah, those are pretty neat. :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:29:22 — Link

Morrowind is my favorite game of all time, Skyrim is a close second. I have them, and Oblivion, for PC. I use a lot of mods too, I just checked and not including mods without .esp files, like texture packs, I have 185 installed on Skyrim right now. They improve so many aspects of the games I can't imagine playing without them.

I don't actually know if I've ever played much of Skyrim using heavy armor, I'm usually a sneak or a mage. Or both.

• Ennui
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:37:20 — Link

I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim, but I'm in love with them both. ^^

I signed up for the ESO as well. I cannot wait for that to open, eheh.

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 18:06:49 — Link

@Nightingale; They really aren't xD Ugly little things.

@Ankoku; I can only imagine how awesome it is witht he mods xD I play on the xbox version though I'm ever curious fo the mods for the PC.

@Ennui; Same xD Though sadly I don't have Oblivion anymore lol when my sister moved out she took it with her :c

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Eleya
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 17:50:36 — Link

I started to play Skyrim with my boyfriend. He told me I might like this game. Guess he was right^^

But I´m not far from the beginning... just playd one or two hours...

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 03:01:03 — Link

I can't really imagine playing it without mods, I'm sorry you just have an Xbox. I sunk most of my spare income into a gaming PC pretty much just so I can play The Elder Scrolls games with mods. Actually being able to mod Morrowind is what got me started PC gaming in the first place, I played it originally on Xbox then bought it a second time for PC so I could use mods.

When Oblivion came out my PC couldn't run it, so I bought it for Xbox 360 and again for PC when I did have one that could. Totally worth it. XD

I finally managed to break that trend with Skyrim, my PC that could run Oblivion could barely run Skyrim. And then it died. And then I built my own PC that runs Skyrim on beyond-ultimate settings (mods that make it look unbelievable compared to the normal game.)

• Zaire
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 16:57:26 — Link

@Eleya; it gets even better lol

@Ankokou; I'm so jealous xD I've heard and seen what the mods  can do and I just want to experience it so badly lol

fekjnjfe

Yeah its pronounced feh-kuh-jun-juh-feh. :D

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 23:04:04 — Link

I have Skyrim x3 I don't think I'm that far into it...

How can you tell though?

I'm level... 20 I think?  I just started the Dawnguard plot (Yay for DLC!), and I kinda got bored at the college in winterhold + looking for the elder scroll....

Am I the only one, though, who plays through the game with a specific personality and storyline in mind for their character?

My character is Locien Adanith, an elf from a far-off land who is a peaceful pacifist, but after finding out about being the dragonborn (And unwillingly being pushed around to go do this and that), he starts to realize he has the power to help people. But unfortunately, the power is just too great, and soon he starts craving more and more, and eventually he gets into the wrong group, which leads him to eventually join with the vampires and become evil D:

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 03:48:54 — Link

My sister just got Skyrim for the PS3, but she's having some problems with it. It won't save for some reason, and she's tried reinstalling everything but it still doesn't work. She said she liked it so far, but it's kinda hard to enjoy knowing that you'll have to start all over. Any suggestions on how to fix this? (If it rings a bell, she said the menu options are also greyed out and can't be selected at all)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-03-07 06:04:34 — Link

I don't much enjoy the PS3. Thats strange she can't save- I'm not familiar with skyrim on PS3 but I know it has issues on it.

I play on an xbox and on my computer.

@Ankokou- Mods are the best. I found a program that lets me take my character from my xbox to the computer, and vis versa... The only thing is I have the expansions on my x-box and not the computer! I also have soooo many mods on my computer. I love the mod where you can take items apart and give use to all those weird items with no real purpose... like linen wrap and charcoal.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla