Boards < General < News & Announcements < Kami - It's not the time for the Apocalypse yet

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-02-11 00:01:05 — Link

...As the day comes near to its end, you feel that the unease of the last days is swiftly leaving your mind. You understand how big the pressure was only after it’s gone. Warlocks tell that Kami disrupted not only the laws of inanimate nature, but the mental health of sentient creatures too, forcing them to behave sickly and drowning their minds in aggression, panic and desperation. When this veil of madness dissolves, you understand that the last Kami was convinced to stay on its good side.

Warlocks managed to deactivate their corrupted portal, so the doorway was closed for hungry and angry spirits from the other world. Only the courage, dedication and generosity of the Beastlords helped to stop the catastrophe that would become deadly for the common people.

New invaluable knowledge was obtained by the people of Europa. Except learning how to deal with Kami, Warlocks can open controlled one-way portals to the other worlds to lure different creatures to Europa. Although it is quite resourceful and sometimes attracted entities can be a bit differently than it was planned, it's possible to draw the attention of a certain Kami. Warlocks themselves think that a new bunch of their endless undecipherable formulas is more valuable than any Kami, and they are excited about all of the data that they gathered from the corrupted portal. You hope that their excitement won't turn into another apocalypse. Why couldn't those freaks attract a Kami of Joy, Fertility or Chocolate Cookies instead of War and Death?

• EverRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 00:03:17 — Link

Oooh, a constant supply of chocolate cookies would be nice. :)

• StellarNinja
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 00:21:05 — Link

Yus chocolate cookies 4 life :3

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 00:35:09 — Link

Mmmm. Chocolate cookies sound nice, especially since I'm hungry right now! :)

• Verl
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 02:17:34 — Link

Oh bah, having crazy Kami is far more fun that chocolate Kami. Can't wait for their next hairbrained sheme where all the beastlords invite doom in exchange for STUFF. |D

As the beastlords had nothing to do with making sure their experiments could even work in the first place, nope. -whistles- We're just big heroes...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-11 02:24:39 — Link

I would love some sugary themed Kami- yummy!!!

Yay, we saved Europa... for now.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• silverkitsune013
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 02:31:55 — Link

If there ever is a cookie Kami, I'd want it to resemble the Cookie Monster haha.

• JustImagine
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 02:53:39 — Link

Though I was so close to getting a kami I wasn't able to I had so much fun! I can't wait for the next event and I hope it is soon! C;

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 03:16:10 — Link

...any oatmeal raisin Kami???? 

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Verites*Magic2013
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 03:23:24 — Link

will food be back in the market.

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 04:30:00 — Link

Chocolate cookie Kamis sounds great!

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• Yii
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 05:22:24 — Link

I'm in love with the chocolate cookie Kami without even meeting it :D

• JadeRain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 07:50:14 — Link

Love and Lots of Chocolate Chip cookies. Oh and Joy... Those are good kamis to look for.

Dragons and Unicorns are my favorites. But I wont say no to any of the others.

My dream Unicorn is a White Appaloosa and a Black Cream aka Silver with a Diamond Horn, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind (for a male fighter) or Genealogist (for a female/male breeder), Agile Paws, Massive hooves, Steel Bones (male fighter) or Light bones (female), Steel Muscles (male) or Gracefulness (female), Regeneration, and Fragrance (Male) or Thick Skin (female).

I am very attached to my pets. I may or may not sell, so if you want one, theres no harm in asking. If I wont sell you a pet, I will allow you to breed with them.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 10:48:19 — Link

Might be something for Valentine's Day, no? ;D Now I'm interested if something will happen on Friday!

"will food be back in the market."

I'd love to know, too, if Food will come back to the State Store now that the event is over! 

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-11 11:59:09 — Link

I like the kams just like they're but wouldn't say no to some chocolate cockies to eat ^^

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla