Boards < General < General Chat < Kami Successes

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-07 07:12:00 — Link

Congratulations to everyone on their victories and receiving their Kami! :)

I managed to get all four of mine as of last night. It was so rewarding to finally get War. The brat! Lol.

Also, I have to say I am so pleased to see the community come together and cooperate to help one another receive their Kami. :) Its very nice to see; it is almost as though this event has helped kinda cement the community together. n v n

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-07 11:11:38 — Link

I finaly get Pestilence this mornig ^^ still with Sanguis(I am proud of him) :D

So I have them all ^^

Congratulation to everyone ^^ I'm glad to be finished with it today, because I'm not here tomorow ^^

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-08 05:04:52 — Link

Got my last kami, War! He was the hardest of the four, with boiling blood and animal instinct there. I think it took me 6 or 7 tries before I beat him, but I did it!

• aliangel
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-21 09:58:52 — Link

hi peeps how does one aquire a kami?

DO UNTO OTHERS

AS YOU WOULD LIKE

THEM TO DO UNTO

YOU

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-21 14:58:39 — Link

You can't get them anymore.

Kami were special pets from an event a while back. They were quite difficult to get, for each you had to do different tasks, like sacrifice 20 pets, hold a certain point for 10 hours on the battlemap, do a quest with a specific pet each day to obtain and hand in a special resource, sacrifice food items and vermillion etc. They were only available during the time the event was going. 

If you're interested, this is the News Post that told us about them: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/3967

There were hints after the event ended that we may see more Kami in the future, but who knows :)

You have probably seen them in these posts, but if you haven't, I have all four in my stables here: http://beastkeeper.com/profile/2425/18014/1

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla