Boards < General < General Chat < War & Famine [ Battlefield Thread ]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 23 24 | Next »

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 12:32:25 — Link

Thanks to everyone, you all did a good job ^^

I'm  looking forward to another event like this, it would be nice(not to often since it take times, but once in time to time to get some special inbredable unique creatures), it would be fun with some Norse folklore and mythologi related creatures like Sleipner, Valravn, Helhest and other, or why not other kind of creatures like Cerberus and that kind of creatures ?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-10 15:53:44 — Link

I would love a Fenrir!!! Yes, Norse Mythology please, it has always been a fascination of mine.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• IsmaielDeath
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 17:35:43 — Link

I's prefer a Amphitere or Quetzalcoatl. I'm a huge fan of snakes. But Norse would be cool too. Jormungandr, Nidhogg, Ratatoskr and of course Fenrir...

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 17:58:15 — Link

I wonder if Angel is planing to make more of that kind of event, anyway it looks like we already have some ideas ^^ maybe we should sugest it fo Angel ? At least about the Norse we are three to like that ^^, and yes a fenrir would be nice ^^ there isn't that kind of ceature here as far as I know.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-10 18:13:10 — Link

We don't have a Fenrir like creature at all. Huginn and Muninn could be really cool as well.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• IsmaielDeath
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 18:32:53 — Link

You as mod would have the best rapport with Angel. *carful pushes Nightingale to Angel* Do try to get us some awesome nordic pets for the next/future event. XD

• Torhval
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-10 18:57:04 — Link

Efectively it would maybe be easier if it is Nihtingale who talks about it ^^ 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 23 24 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla