Boards < General < General Chat < War & Famine [ Battlefield Thread ]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 23 24 | Next »

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 04:19:14 — Link

Hello, hello~

I'm new to battlefielding, but I saw Angel suggested perhaps making a thread for this in a help thread. :3 So here it is! This thread's purpose is to share times for those who have claimed the Ancient Battlefield and the Crimson Tree.

I know we're all dying to get the new Kami, so let's be nice to one another and polite! :3 Hopefully we can get through this event with very little bloodshed. xD

So I'm kinda clueless, but if anyone has anything to add, let me know and I'll add it! n v n

Looking for Essence help/Cockatrice lending? Go here:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/3978

Buying/selling/trading Kami-related items? Go here:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/3979

• WhatamIdoing
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 04:21:14 — Link

*High fives* We can do this guys! :DDD

I think we need to be organized some how. I also hope some of the stronger players will help others and stuff :D I know they probably will, every one is so kind on here :D

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 05:17:03 — Link

09:15 (GMT +3): For Ancient Battlefield - Mirror

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 08:38:56 — Link

Aelisk, I'll try to take it after you :-)

And I'm done with the Crimson Tree on the Homeworld. The zone is empty now, I moved my squad away to hunt for some victories near the Mines.

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 09:13:46 — Link

Thank you guys for letting us know! The better we keep track of all this, the easier it'll be to make sure the maximum amount of people get a shot at War/Famine. :)

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 10:25:07 — Link

Its open birdlove, making my way to the crimson tree next :P Also I can confirm that mirror battlefield areas fulfill the Kami quests too.

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 10:28:33 — Link

Thank you, Aelisk! :-)

20:25 for Ancient Battlefield on tne Mirror Map. Feel free to kick me out of there if I won't he online at that time and won't move myself at once.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 12:06:50 — Link

I already got both of mine, so don't worry about my squads. Though I think I'll keep some nearby, in case that we need to kick someone out of those. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-27 16:04:44 — Link

I'm currently holding the ancient battlefield. Feel free to kick me in 10hours after this post. I will likely move myself. Thank you!!!

14:15 (I'd honestly go by the post. I'm not sure what time it is, this time zone change is confusing)...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:16:07 — Link

Great ... I hope I´ll get on the ancient fields and  at the crimson tree as well... but there are surely other people waiting for that...  would be really nice if everyone posts here the time they hopp on that two points :D

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 20:51:20 — Link

Ancient Battlefield is open on Mirror! :) My team is still researching unfortunately, but maybe someone else can go sit on it for their 10 hours!

Also thank you everyone who has posted their times thus far! :D

Best of luck to you, Lillya. :) Maybe if we all rally together, most people will be able to get their 10 hours! :) It seems easier to get in than one might think, its all about being there at just the right time. My biggest fear as a newbie is that someone will attack me and push me out of the areas before my 10 hours lol.

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 21:53:31 — Link

I'm going to try for the acient battlefield on main when Nightgale is done.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 00:50:43 — Link

10:51 (GMT +3): For Crimson Tree - Homeworld

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 01:10:47 — Link

Thank you much, Aelisk!

Seems like EverRain has been on Crimson Tree on Mirror for quite some time, definitely longer than 12 hours... Hm...

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-28 01:30:32 — Link

I'll be done with the Ancient battlefield on homeworld in 45 minutes, Lady Sif would like to move in after.

I need to make my way over to the Crimson Tree next. I have just about all the food submitted.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 ... 23 24 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla