Boards < General < News & Announcements < Kami of the Apocalypse

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 00:42:31 — Link

Complete the objectives until the 2014-02-09 23:59 (GMT +3) to get 4 special Kami pets!

>> Event page <<

The Council has summoned you at the middle of the night.

After entering the conference hall, you see that the person who asked for an urgent meeting is an extremely tired middle-aged woman dressed in the laboratory coverall. She rises her hand asking to stop discontented muttering and listen to her.

- I'm an authorized representative of the Conclave of Warlocks and I want to inform the Council that our world is facing the doomsday.

Our last experiment turned out to be a terrible disaster instead of triumph. We managed to open the gate to another world, but it wasn't another moon. The portal has opened to another reality - the home world of Kami. Kami are spirits that impersonate different aspects and forces of world. There can be a nature Kami of storm and a Kami of a forest creek, a bear Kami and a wolf Kami, a Kami of fertility and a Kami of blacksmithing. But we were extremely… ehm.. lucky with our experiment. We draw the attention of Pestilence, War, Famine and Death. They are raging on our lands, destroying everything that we were rebuilding so hard after the Great Flood.
People are panicking. Many regions are stricken with unrest, epidemics and food shortage.

There’s a hope to turn the things back. We have studied several examples and found out that Kami are not pure evil or blind unstoppable force. They are ambivalent. Kami of Famine is withering the crops and killing the livestock at this moment, but he can protect the land from starvation if he decides make this land his home and protect it. We have to earn their favor to stop the catastrophe.”

- Chase them out yourself, it’s you who let them in our world! – a shout has interrupted the speech of Warlock.

- The Kami that are threatening Europa are very powerful, – she answered. – We have to admit that Conclave is unable to deal with this problem on its own. That’s why I’m here. Only the mightiest Beastlords will be able to persuade these spirits to change their nature. Please take this list.

She hands a copy to everyone in the hall.

- We have an idea about what each Kami desires. Please put the maximum efforts to complete these objectives. The Conclave too will use all of the resources to investigate the alternative way to deal with these spirits.
And the last thing. We have 2 weeks until the things go too bad. 2 weeks to stop the Apocalypse. Good luck everyone.

Learn more about Kami on Wikipedia

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:02:06 — Link

I can't wait to start!!!

Heck, I'm just going to start now!!! YES!

(also for some reason whenever I load this page I get some werid password pop-up)

Thanks Angel, these look awesome!!

Do we get the special pets when we meet all the requirements?

For submitting pets... Could we have an option to submit pets by the group that they are in inside my stable?

Question: Is there anyway to store our food so that it is not used? I have so many pets that I would use whatever food I had found that day during my feedings. I'd have to collect 500 of each in a day- either by trades, islands or golems... This is gonna be tough. NEVERMIND!! I see that you can do it in chunks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:09:52 — Link

I got that too! It says "authentication required." Do you know what that is Angel?

But this seems fun, going to start now.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:10:34 — Link

This is the error message; "A username and password are being requested by http://voroneril.ispvds.com. The site says: "Password-protected Area""

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:20:00 — Link

Fixed, sorry, there was a wrong url to image.

• Verl
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:21:30 — Link

Ohhhh, exciting. No way I can get the ones that want battlefield stuff but I'll give the other two a go. One little glitch/miswording. It says you need 4 jars of venom but the count is 0/5. 

Thank goodness I have Artery to do the quests for me xD

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:21:39 — Link

Intersting event, I think I might be able to complete the tasks for one of the Kamis. I just need to find out where I get a certain item.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:22:49 — Link

Looking for Cockatrice with Poisonous Teeth / Poisonous Claws /Acid Gland and Stench / Venomous Skin to create a Jar of Venom.
Reward: 3000
You don't have a pet which meets quest criteria!

I have one more question: For this quest, does the cockatrice just need one of these things? (Besides acid gland and stench)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:30:18 — Link

Nightingale, yes, you will be able to get every pet after completing the objectives.

Verl, thank you for noticing, there was a wrong description. Fixed.

Peace123, this quest requires a Cockatrice with one dominant gene from the first group (Poisonous Teeth / Poisonous Claws / Acid Gland) and one from the second (Stench / Venomous Skin). Slash is standing for "or" here.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:32:58 — Link

Oh! The and between acid gland and stench meant that, not having both acid gland and stench. Thank you! I was confused

Tori River

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-27 01:47:52 — Link

Dang. I regret investing in Unicorns and Gryphons now. I should have worked with Cockatrices!

My Pet's skin is relevent!! :D

Nameless

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 02:10:03 — Link

Yeah! I'm so glad cockatrices are going to get some more, well deserved, attention!! (I am so ready!)

Also, I'm going to have to say that the one sacrifice mission is a very effective way of cleaning out pets! That's a bit dark, but effective!

• ale_x
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 02:11:04 — Link

whats this chrimson tree detail for famine

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 02:35:06 — Link

Any info on where to get the essenses needed for the Sword/Bow/Scythe/Scales constructions?

...Started first and finished with the sacrifice task already, heh.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• ale_x
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 02:41:05 — Link

aelisk go to the state store you'll find em there

« Prev | 1 2 ... 7 8 | Next »