Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Lovers/Crushs : Rants and Yays!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2014-01-20 22:59:53 — Link

Do you have a crush on someone? Or have you gone past it and are dating him/her? Would you like to share it with us and maybe get some tips or give some? You are at the right place!

So, guys? I might sound curious, but tell me!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• robopuffy
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-07 22:52:26 — Link

Anyone here who crushes most often on fictional characters? I can't be the only one...

• SkullHoarder
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-13 04:09:40 — Link

Oh, Yeah.... You dont know how many  Fictional and REALISTIC people I crush on... But they are silly. dont tell chrome89. We know eachother in real life

The past can hurt

But the way I see it,

You can either run from it,

Or learn from it.

-The Lion King

• Argy717
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 04:52:25 — Link

Yeah. XD

~Stars are only visible in Darkness~

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 02:34:51 — Link

I crush on fictional and realistic people too.

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-02 22:59:56 — Link

i have a really big crush on this kid at myschool named preston lane but im stuck in the friend zone and one day i said i can floss but i cant twerk and he said thats the problem with you you got an ass but cant twerk with it

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-19 00:29:06 — Link

robopuffy (#18196) wrote:

Anyone here who crushes most often on fictional characters? I can't be the only one...

Absolutly! That is only because my parents won't let me go out till I am out of college, though. I don't even have ANY socialization at all!

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• Dipper
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-19 00:48:15 — Link

I currently have a crush on someone who goes to my school.

I've calmed down a bit over time, but I used to have a crush on almost everyone XD

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-07 23:33:33 — Link

lol that was me...

I have a crush on my friend (we dated like for three days about 3 yrs ago) 

and he recommended this amazing song and my heart melted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiJKl6EHBk

-SerialKillerXO

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla