Boards < Community < Roleplay < Dragons of the south (Private with zemeril may read through)

Boards

Poll: Who is your favorite character?

Darkmist

0 votes / 0%
Kian

1 votes / 33%
Bloodwing

0 votes / 0%
Hermione

2 votes / 67%
Dawn

0 votes / 0%
Rhithin

0 votes / 0%
Frost

0 votes / 0%
Dains

0 votes / 0%
Cannongabang

0 votes / 0%
Lily

0 votes / 0%
Scar (Lily's Mom)

0 votes / 0%
Lily's Dad

0 votes / 0%
Glory

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 19 20 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:29:34 — Link

Giving Darkmist a nod, Kian took flight headig back towards the valley. Landing on the clif's edge, he startedmaking his slow treck back to the cave, sweeping his head back and forth in hopes of spotting the hatchling.  After what seemed like forever, Kian stumbled across a pile of snow that coveder Lily.  "There you are little one. You're safe now," he said before firing a blue flare into the sky and picking up Lily, "Now, lets get you home where it's warm." Securing Lily with one arm, Kian took flight once mroe, heading back to the cave.

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:36:28 — Link

Darkmist saw the flames and figured Kian must have found her, flying near Kian Darkmist saw Kian and Lily Lily was still cold and scared seeing no other dragons in the snow Darkmist figured they were going to go into the cave if dragons as the winds got stronger and colder

You've got me caught in a place

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

I wish you weren't in it,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

You can break everything,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:40:25 — Link

"Once we get back, take Lily and bring her to the medic. This kind of cold is not good for one as young as Lily," Kian said, trying to keep the cold wind off the hatchling, "I'll be building up the barrier. We have to catch the storm early on or there wont be enough snow covering the entrance to hide it."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:44:26 — Link

Darkmist flew into the cave as quickly as she could taking Lily to the medic and Lily curling up even more was freezing cold. Darkmist went to the othe dragons after dropping off Lily A dragon asked Darkmist ''how did this blizzard come so quickly?'' Darkmist whitelied saying ''i don't know'' because she knew they would be crazy if she told them.

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:53:24 — Link

Enlisting the aid of two other dragons, Kian set to raising a field of energy to block the cave entrance. Once the field was upseveral dragons moved in to start pushing the snow on the ground up against the field.

"This is the worst blizzard we've had in a long time. i believe it's been a good four decades since then," Rhithin said, putting together a bonfire just outside the medic's dig out, "It might be time to choose the nexxt generation of wariors again."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:58:55 — Link

Darkmist watched Lily but the medic shooed her. She looked outside through a tiny hole in the cave and said ''This blizzard is worst than i thought..'' She lied down and relaxed on a pile of thick hay ''Poor Lily.'' She said and fell asleep

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 05:02:12 — Link

"She'll be fine in the doctor's hands. Ice isn't growing from her extremeties, so she'll be able to recover. It might take a little longer than normal, but she'll be fine," Rhithin said, lighting the fire and laying down to watch the work being done of the barrier, "So, any clue as to why they are building a barrier? It's not like we have anything ti hine from."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 22:15:15 — Link

''Oh, there is something to hide from this blizzard isn't anything normal we'll tell you later but now wouldn't be the right time'' Darkmist said. She flapped her wings awkwardly and sighed in relief knowing they were safe for now.

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 22:58:28 — Link

"I can understand, when I was one of the defenders of this cave, these blizzards usually brought dangers along with them. It was nature's way of telling us a new generation of defenders were ready," Rhithin said, "Some things are better to hide from than confront. We may be dragons, but even we have our limits. I learned that the hard way, and had to retire because of it."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 23:04:21 — Link

''Really?'' Darkmist was listening ''Well i may tell you now..'' she continued ''I think it mnay be Bloodwing''

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 23:16:09 — Link

"So, everyone's fears are true. Bloodwing is the one resposible for our leader's failing health then," Rhithin said, lowering her voice to a whisper, "We can only hope this blows over, and Bloodwing gives up the chase for now."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 23:51:21 — Link

''Yes it is..'' Darkmist said pausing ''I think i should sleep now''

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 23:56:13 — Link

"That would be wise. We need everyone to be ready for everything should Bloodwing fjnd us," Rhithin said, pulling a blanket from her bag and handing it to Darkmist, "Here, you can have this."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 00:22:48 — Link

''Oh, thank you..'' Darkmist said covering herself with a blanket than night came and she slept

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-30 00:50:21 — Link

"Rest well young warior, you will need it," hithin whispered before curling up beside the bonfire and falling asleep herself.

Letting the barrier drop, Kain and the others stepped away from the piled snow. Giving the others an quick nod, Kain made his way over to the medic to check on Lily. "ou think she's going to be alright," he whispered so as to not wake Lily.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 19 20 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla