Boards < Community < Roleplay < Dragons of the south (Private with zemeril may read through)

Boards

Poll: Who is your favorite character?

Darkmist

0 votes / 0%
Kian

1 votes / 33%
Bloodwing

0 votes / 0%
Hermione

2 votes / 67%
Dawn

0 votes / 0%
Rhithin

0 votes / 0%
Frost

0 votes / 0%
Dains

0 votes / 0%
Cannongabang

0 votes / 0%
Lily

0 votes / 0%
Scar (Lily's Mom)

0 votes / 0%
Lily's Dad

0 votes / 0%
Glory

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 | Next »

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-27 06:24:13 — Link

This is where the dragons rule but an eternal Darkness has returned..

Leaveontane is our leader but he is falling weak and and Bloodwing is returning

Well restrictions are don't be overpowered than it's no fun for anybody. But there aren't much you can have up to two characters and the roleplay will not accept after 6 people join in.

You've got me caught in a place

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

I wish you weren't in it,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

You can break everything,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-27 06:45:27 — Link

Just to be clear, what restrictions are there to a character in this one?

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• peoplepiez
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-27 08:22:38 — Link

Yeah

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-28 22:07:37 — Link

Is this just going to sit here?

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 00:42:00 — Link

No, let's get going ''I wonder about Bloodwing and his troops they get stronger every day'' Dark mist said 

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 00:54:42 — Link

name:Kian

---------------------------------------------

"No telling. We can only hope they haven't gotten the chance to find us. So far, the weather has done us good by hiding the paths, but that wont last forever," Kian said, looking to the dark clouds above, "We only have so much time. We need to make the most of it. So, any plans?"

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 01:36:10 — Link

''Kind of, if we can guide our way through the clouds by sunset and get to mt. atlas and plan there bloodwing is weaker on mountains so we can plan there he is not strong enough to get to us yet  but he will be soon'' Darkmist said ''He's taking power from Leaveontane and he is getting strong that way'' She continued.

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 01:48:39 — Link

"I agree with the plan, but we need the concent of everyone else as well. Leaveontane has the final say, even if his strength is failing. Without his word, we must stay here," Kian said, "We may have more time than we think though. The blizzards from the past few days have madesmall barriers they will have to break through to safely get by."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 02:06:41 — Link

''Right, Kian we DO have a bit so while we even get free time we should either relax or plan, i hope Leaveontane lives though he is falling weaker and weaker because of Bloodwing'' Darkmist said sadly ''Although he is strong he might just go into hiding..'' Darkmist said

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 02:13:46 — Link

"If the current blizzard keeps up, they will have to hide for the night. We need to use this time to plan and prepare. I may not have been born here, but I don't want to see us fall. Leaveontane may be failing in health, but should he pass, we must be ready and have a replacement ready. We must be prepared for the best and the worst," Kain said, turning his gaze to the valley below, "Bloodwing will pay,I promise that. We'd best get back to the barracks and report in. They need to know the current situation."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 03:49:54 — Link

Lily a newly hatched dragon walks over to the other dragons and watches ''Lily why don't you leave for a while we're discussing classified information come back later'' Darkmist nudges Lily and Lily flies weakly away ''I'm glad that he hasn't attacked yet it's not long before he does though'' Fierce winds shred at Darkmist and creates tears ''It looks like the blizzard is coming'' She said ''We must move to the cave of dragons, mostly for caring for the hatchlings they cant survive this weather'' Darkmist said.

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 03:55:19 — Link

"Both a curse and a blessing this weather is. We need to get moving then," Kian said, taking one last glance over the valley before stepping off towards the cave, "I think I have a good plan. We'll have to make sure everyone is inside before starting though. With the wind coming from the east and blowing the blizzard into the cave, creating a magic barrier might cause the snow to build up over it and hide us."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 03:59:57 — Link

''Wait, i don't see any sign of Lily'' Darkmist said ooking up knowing she was a very slow flier ''Maybe she's lost!'' Darkmist said worringly. Snow started falling and she flew down into the valley in the crowd of dragons she tried finding Lily but no luck seemed to have struck Darkmist. ''I'm very worried about her'' Darkmist said

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:13:30 — Link

"We probably have about an hour before the blizzard gets too rough. We have till then to find her.My guess is she had to land. The snow might hae been too much for her to fly through," Kian said, taking a head count, "She may be young, but she has a decent amount on common sense about her. She's likely somewhere between here and the valley. I'll start at the valley's edge if you'll start here."

• HermionexDawn
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 04:18:38 — Link

''Ok, that sounds good breathe blue fire in the sky if you see her i'll breathe green'' Darkmist said. ''She's bound to be somewhere..'' Darkmist continued

Meanwhile, Lily was lying in the sound far away dropped from the blizzard and weakened her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight but she closed them and curled up she folded her wings and rested

Panic for a minute,

Got my mind in a daze,

There are so many ways,

To lose your attention,

But so what,

I can take anything 

-Ellie Goulding

« Prev | 1 2 ... 19 20 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper