Boards < Community < Groups < Puma Group

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 23:55:55 — Link

Staring a Puma group thread, because I'm a fan of Pumas. <3 My goal is to breed for mainly high stats, but I'm not sure what's normal yet and such. Regardless, if you have a Puma you'd like to breed out or find a parter for, you can post it here!  c: 

My Adult Pumas:

[M] Musker (Yellow) - http://beastkeeper.com/pet/744 - NOT up for breeding

Additional: Level 50. Has the "steel muscles" gene that adds 50% to his strength! He has no negative genes!

[F] Quinn (Apricot) - http://beastkeeper.com/pet/951 - Not for breeding

Additional: Has the "smart" gene that adds 50% to intelligence!

[M] Artemis (Yellow Tiger) - http://beastkeeper.com/pet/748 - Up for breeding

Additional: No red stats, but no green either.

My Baby Pumas:

None right now!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:18:05 — Link

Kitty, my Panther themed Puma. She if anyone wants to breed with her make message me.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 00:53:22 — Link

Atticus, my male Gray Tiger Puma, is open for breeding! He's got green in both Agility and Bite Damage, with only one red stat!

#33507 on Aywas

• Dragonologest
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:58:50 — Link

BeqpawI Have her and her name is Beqpaw.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 04:59:01 — Link

Dimitri is my male puma. I would love to breed him with a female with clouded leopard.

I would also like to do a double breeding. (Breed twice so we both can get a kit)

• Blackstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 15:42:18 — Link

Love pumas... Currently I only have two... bot male, with this marking:

Will be getting a female in a few days, probably also with this marking so I can put a custom skin on her. But I would love to breed him out so I can get some kits, and so others can too :)

Jackal - currently in breeding offers

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-22 19:47:16 — Link

She's looking for a partner.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 03:59:19 — Link

I added two new pumas to my adults, and removed one because it sold.  I'm looking to breed anything that has either no red genes or stats, or has at least one to multiple green stats and genes.  c:  

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 18:45:53 — Link

Qeb

I have Qeb here who has two reds and one green...but he has the Musical Larynx recessive so far that I have uncovered. Also, I actually have never seen another puma with his color, so he is up for breeding.

• Camhanaich
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-13 03:12:57 — Link

I don't know how to post images here, but I have three adult Pumas in my Sandbox group. The male is an orange Puma named Sinbad. And the two ladies are Shanessa, and Wyther. They will be available for breedings or double breedings. I'm new to the site, and just trying to find good people to mingle with. :) Friend request me for minimal fees! :D

• IHeartJose
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-09 03:38:39 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/62295

Panthera my puma. She has Berserker as a resessive gene :)

Oh and could someone let me know how to post photos?

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-23 04:08:31 — Link

I just copy and paste from the den picture...the others are very large and take up space.

• Galerane
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-23 04:09:44 — Link

@Cheese male or female?  Or do you have one of both?

• Senorali
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-26 15:44:21 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/400386

Brown Sugar, my female puma. She has no red stats and some really good recessives that I'm trying to make dominant. Specifically, I'm trying to breed for Saber-toothed, Acute Eyesight, Silent Pace, and Lionheart to maximize crit chance.

Pull no punches.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 02:59:56 — Link

I have two male pumas that I want to breed to other people's pumas.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla