Boards < General < General Chat < is this game dying?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-07 20:17:50 — Link

I'm a new person and I think it's slow but not dying. To be safe I'm making a few posts about it on other sites I play on so it can get some adversting.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-08 06:52:34 — Link

@ Lady Sif- make sure to post your referral link so you can make 10 gold for every recruit that completes the tutorial. 

I think when the site reaches full registration or whatever I had to go through Government wise (some political unrest in Ukraine I believe) thins will pick up. I love the uniqueness of this site and will continue to stick around. :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-09 02:34:48 — Link

Yep, that's what I've been doing. Four users so far!

• gwenfoxe
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 04:55:52 — Link

I am broadcasting it on CS, and I've recruited over 20 people. (Moneyz, moneyz, everywhere!)

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 05:27:17 — Link

I've got a referral banner in my signature on Chicken Smoothie, too. Only two people have used it so far, but I don't post there much and it's better than none, right?

• gwenfoxe
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 18:08:41 — Link

I post all the time on Chicken smoothie- I have 80 gold right now, but I've spent so many coins.... I pay one rare to every person that joins from my refferal. 

• lValhee
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-31 03:53:11 — Link

BeastKeeper its at all a new game, so not to desesperate, I´m here, I don't know if you noticed that the BETA already finished, so here new poeople is joining to the game :3

• SilveredFox
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-08 15:59:27 — Link

Just to chime in - I've been here since ... actually quite a while now (belatedly realizing) I just am quiet and hardly ever post. I did get one person to join way back when but she never comes on so that didn't stick as well as I'd hoped. I'll try a few other friends at some point but none of the people I know IRL tend to be as interested in this style of gaming.

Anyways I just figured I'd help show that lurkers are still here (even if we're quiet) So the site's a bit more active than it seems. Will agree that it can be slow though. Maybe I should try and come float on the forums more often with you guys.

• stargirl
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-18 02:05:37 — Link

yeah... beastkeeper is cool, and it would really stink if it was deleted or something. I play chicken smoothie and I actually like beastkeeper better, people on here are more friendly.

If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Quote by Sirius Black

“The earth is speaking to us, but we can't hear because of all the racket our senses are making. Sometimes we need to erase them, erase our senses. Then - maybe - the earth will touch us. The universe will speak. The stars will whisper.” 

Stargirl<3

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 22:50:48 — Link

its very slow, but I think if everyone attempts 1 new person every week or month, imagine how big that multiplies. 

Also, I think having these events with new pets is wonderful.

This is still new, slow but not dead, that is a communitty and pr thing though :) something fixable.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla