Boards < General < General Chat < Sticky: Objective Europa - RL backstory

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-21 18:25:37 — Link

Image credit: Keith Spangle, Ship's Cat

Probably most of you have heard about Mars One - the project of flight to Mars and building a colony there. But there's a more exotic and even ambitious project called Objective Europa.

This is a crowd-researched project to launch a one-way journey to Jupiter's moon Europa. It's not known yet if some kind of settlement there is planned. Europa is covered with ice that can be a basis for the extraterrestrial life. The flight will take about 600 days. This is how the history of the BeastKeeper world may have started once.

The project is in a theoretical phase right now. You can join and help the mankind to make first steps towards exploring Europa. You don't have to be a rocket engineer or astronaut; the project team is looking for volunteers for social media control, site maintenance etc.

Join Objective Europa Phase I

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 09:42:00 — Link

I find that very intresting!

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-26 23:25:08 — Link

This recently came up on my Facebook newsfeed (thought it sounded familiar!)... Very neat. Seems like the project is still alive and well!!

Art: My Deviantart Gallery       OPEN FOR CUSTOM SKIN REQUESTS!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Check out the unofficial Beastkeeper Chat! http://xat.com/beastkeeper

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• danner
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-22 23:27:44 — Link

WOW

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Terms and Conditions | FAQ | Contact Us | Staff
© 2012-2017 BeastKeeper.com. All rights reserved.
4 Users Online