Boards < General < General Chat < Sticky: Objective Europa - RL backstory

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-09-21 18:25:37 — Link

Image credit: Keith Spangle, Ship's Cat

Probably most of you have heard about Mars One - the project of flight to Mars and building a colony there. But there's a more exotic and even ambitious project called Objective Europa.

This is a crowd-researched project to launch a one-way journey to Jupiter's moon Europa. It's not known yet if some kind of settlement there is planned. Europa is covered with ice that can be a basis for the extraterrestrial life. The flight will take about 600 days. This is how the history of the BeastKeeper world may have started once.

The project is in a theoretical phase right now. You can join and help the mankind to make first steps towards exploring Europa. You don't have to be a rocket engineer or astronaut; the project team is looking for volunteers for social media control, site maintenance etc.

Join Objective Europa Phase I

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 09:42:00 — Link

I find that very intresting!

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-08-26 23:25:08 — Link

This recently came up on my Facebook newsfeed (thought it sounded familiar!)... Very neat. Seems like the project is still alive and well!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• danner
  • User

Posted at 2016-07-22 23:27:44 — Link

WOW

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla