Boards < General < General Chat < More challenges and Updates

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-23 16:29:06 — Link

Hello there! I've been a very active user since I joined the site, I felt in love with it, how the genetics affect the battle skills, the different colours for all species...it seemed to be a very challenging site.

However, after a few months of playing it, it started to feel a little monotonous. I mean, all I have to do every day is to put all my pets up for auto battles to train them, maybe explore a little, try to catch wild pets and so.... Once they are trained, I start to look for amtes for them (In my opinion, the best part of the game, to try to make the best couple to achieve genetics improvements) but to do so it takes several days for each pet. I know the game is planned to be for users to play no more than 1 hour a day, the problem is that if you play 1 hours a day to do all the time the same things, soon or late it gets boring.

Also, the last event of the site was two months ago...Maybe having more contests as the golem's one and more updated, new things to try and explore, would make a big difference. I understand if the developer is too busy, but I feel the game is being moving too slow. Or changing some things, once you changed the exploration from taking 2HP to taking 5HP I expendind hours and hours exploring trying to get used to this new system. 

Don't take me wrong, I love this game, take it as an advise to make it more attaching to users :)

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-08-24 05:16:49 — Link

I too have been with the site for a long time and have been on most every day.

I agree with some of this. I think you should post this in suggestions and maybe we can come up with some ideas to hep fix this? I'd love to see more in depth aspects of the game. I love how unique the site is. There are somethings that increase the strain and make me avoid aspects of it.

Like I love breeding.. but now I have so many pets that it is such a pain to search through millions of Red Owl Gryphons to find the one gene I'm looking for, then to find it a mate. And I can't name them after their genes becaue the naming system.. is well.. yeah I have a suggestion in the board about that. If I could search my stable that would be fantastic. I'm also running out of room and there are no upgrades left!! AHH!!!

And I would use battles more.. but my computer is slow and I dislike the way you choose an active pet and everything is done to that pet.. It would be nicer if I could add multiple pets at once to the auto battle instead of having to load each pets page. I would do more manual battles too.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-26 21:03:46 — Link

Thank you for your reply. I'll post it in suggestions :) Mods, please, delete this entry.

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla