Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < I'm Hungry.... What's your favorite food?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 06:44:31 — Link

...I'm also procrastinating *shifty eyes*....

I'm hungry right now and really craving mashed potatoes. My favorite food, well besides steak... and BACON.

What is your favorite food/what do you crave?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Swilja
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 09:30:45 — Link

I always assumed that Ambrosia, the food of the Gods, tastes like bacon.

Other than bacon and bacon-related foods (Like the Baconator), I like jalepeno poppers, shrimp lo mein and chili dogs.  They don't exactly like me and tend to fight with my stomach, but they sure taste good!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 11:18:03 — Link

I must be weird, but I like chinese nuddles. I like french fries too(Because who doesn't?) and Salad too.

Yes, I'm a weird girl x)

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 12:51:39 — Link

I love larb gai, a kind of warm Thai salad; coffee, green tea, and mint ice cream; my mother's homemade lasagna (frozen lasagna is a thing of evil); spicy fried chicken; and lamb shwarma with fresh hummus.

Also onions. I love anything to do with onions.

• Whipe
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:05:23 — Link

Favorite food...fried chicken with rice.... and a chocolate cake or Ben & Jerrys after that.. ;) 
*no sticky paws on my food* Please..e.e

*BURP* Pardon me~ 

<3

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:42:13 — Link

I have been craving Chinese Food.... o.0

I always assumed Ambrosia would be like some sort of uber awesome chocolate that would mealt in your mouth.

mmm Ben and Jerry's. Lucky for me I live in the state where it all started. Good ol' Vermont. It's so expensive outside the state! Also you don't have as many flavors or any of the really weird ones. :P

• Velociraptor
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:52:11 — Link

Does coffee count? XD

If not then sushi, specifically a nice Dragon Maki sounds good! :D

Clever Girl

• Blackstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:56:41 — Link

Favorite food, has to be somewhere in the chinese category... probably either general tso's chicken, or egg drop soup.

Man, now I'm hungry, and I just ate breakfast.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:22:21 — Link

The mention of Chinese food is making me crave chicken lo mein and crabmeat rangoon OR sweet and sour chicken and eggrolls.  Why or?  Because the sweet and sour sauce used in the chicken and as dip for the crabmeat rangoon from my local place is delicious, but way too sweet for me to eat too much of it without getting sick.

I also like Domino's white sauce pizza with spinach and feta cheese (it is seriously a LOT better than it sounds), homemade biscuits and gravy (although there is some decent premade gravy out there), ramen noodles (I think I'm the only person in my family not sick of them), breaded tenderloins and ham and cheese Hot Pockets.

And yogurt.  Seriously, I cannot get enough yogurt.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 17:54:38 — Link

I've been craving a milkshake for months.

Literally.

There is a little coffee shop near the supermarket that my mom practically lives at (It sells mostly all organic and healthy stuf. And when I say live, I mean every employee knows her name and greets her by it every time she goes.) and every time I go I beg her to let me get a milkshake, but noooo.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:32:43 — Link

Okay... I'm having chinese for dinner. Thanks guys :p

A milkshake would be wonderful. Pomegranate....

OMG I HAD THE BEST YOGURT LAST NIGHT! It was lemon flavored!! Soooo goood! It tasted like sorbet almost.

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 06:15:36 — Link

Has anyone had General Tso's Cod? Much better than GT chicken when it's done right, imho. :D My favorite restaurant near my dad's house (so across the country, sob) has great GT cod and lemon chicken, really traditional.

Nightingale, you should make homemade lemon curd, it's really easy. Then you can swirl it in with plain Greek yogurt for a divine dessert!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 06:26:25 — Link

Hilary.

Why did did you put that lemon curdy idea in my head?

Whyyyy.

Now I want greek yogurt because I already have the curd. D:

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 07:34:33 — Link

I've been in a curd-frenzy (blood orange, pomegranate, lemon), and I love Greek yogurt..I've decided to just by jumbo packages of plain yogurt and mix curd into it instead of buying the fruit+yogurt packs for a buck each. xD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:00:17 — Link

mmmm Greek Yogurt!

On the topic of Chinese food- last night my boyfriend texted me in class and was like "do you want chinese food on me tonight?" Uhm.... Heck yeah!

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla