Boards < Community < Roleplay < After Dark (RP accepting)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 01:52:51 — Link

I had them all dance slowlny and one ice figure walks over and holds his hand out to her. "I think he's asking you to dance.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 11:27:39 — Link

I look at him and smile "What kind of creatures do you create?" I ask but dont wait for and answer. I'm spinning and twirling and jumping and dancing. At the end of the imaginary song the whole forest has come to watch in awe. "Not to bad am I?" 

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:30:56 — Link

"Not at all." The figures all bow before fading slowly out into the water.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:33:09 — Link

"Thanks" I say and wave at the melting ice men. I walk up to him and put out my hand like the ice men "care for a dance?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:40:22 — Link

"You know I don't dance." I say sitting there like a lump on a log.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:42:58 — Link

"Care to learn" I ask, a slight laugh in my voice.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:51:47 — Link

"Why is that? Who said I didn't know how?" I ask looking at her.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:55:24 — Link

"You" I sigh, my hand still outstreached, looking stupid now, I thought to mysefl.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:34:01 — Link

"Well we better head I'm starving." I get up and place my hand on hers "let's go shall we?"

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:42:01 — Link

I smile "Lead the way" I say holding his hand.

• Wolfdragon
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-15 16:24:37 — Link

Name: Willow

Race: Defectedtiveish werewolf

Apperence: Long dark hair that reaches back wolf ears and tail that always show in human form always wears black and ripped jeans, face has scar

History: When she was 3 her ears and tail began to show so her father grabed a knife and cut her face. A young powerful wolf healed her and has been her conpanion since

Personalty: Sweet, but shy smart and strong.

Abilties: Can change to wolf form at will, speak to wolves, and control plant life

This is Bob copy and paste him so he can rule the world. o-<-<

(wolf below drawn by nightbanewolf)

Pine and Slash

Master Wolfdragons

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-30 21:42:42 — Link

Hey, welcome!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 06:46:50 — Link

Can I join? If so, this is me.                                                                                                 Name:Jessy (Jessica O'eal)

Race:Nature and catlife crossbreed

Looks: Slightly has claws. Bottom half of face is white, top half is virticaly orange and black thick striped. Wears black jean shorts and a black TShirt. Has a long orange tail. Has short fur that is the same color as the skin it is on top of. Long orange hair. Black nose, whiskers.

Traits: Flirty, over emotional, great sense of humor, actually likes the water.

History:Nature on my side of the forest loved a cat so much, they decided to breed. 

Abilities:I control everything in nature, including fire. I also am able to control the heat in the forest, for my father cat was the sun lord cat.

Fun Fact: Has silver (but mostly orange) and yello fairy wings that come out when I want them to. They have fur.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 06:55:40 — Link

I zip silently through the trees. "Supplies, supplies..." I grunt while running.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 06:56:39 — Link

I slow to a stop,"Shoot. Nothing." Then I see plenty of big leaves. I grab every one of them, and sprint home.

Note from Beastkeeper Staff: Please keep your posts confined to one. You can edit your old posts to add more information. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla