Boards < General < General Chat < I did it!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-01 01:09:39 — Link

So even though forums are real inactive, I figure a thread where people can post their goal completed pets would be nice.

This one's mine - Fresh from the egg:
Turbulence

Turbulence - Mr. Perfect Roc. And also the first pet of any breed with no normal genes! ^_^
Achieved 7/31/13

Rules: You can post pets that are partially complete too, but just update the post with a new pet when you finally complete your goal.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-01 13:48:23 — Link

Wow, he sure is amazing :D It's just such a shame that for Rocs there is no alternative to Electric Gland,  which doesn't even do anything when you don't have Steel Beak (and I would rather go for Musical Beak too). But congratulations all the same, you did a great job with him! :D 

I hope it's ok that I post this here? After all, it's not a post where I show off my own pet. I just couldn't resist congratulating you though xD

What's your new goal now then? A new breed to perfect? Or a whole line of Turbulences to stud out? ;-)

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-01 15:05:12 — Link

Its fine, not everyone needs to show off a pet to post xD

And thanks for the congrats ^_^ Its been a project that I worked on my entire time here, so I'm pretty happy now LOL. I'm not quite done with Rocs yet though - First I've got to perfect the Rocs at the GP3 level, and then I got to re-seperate my lightning and rusher lines... This first perfect one happened to be my ideal rusher, but I've also got a couple of nearly-perfect Rocs with Steel Beak and Spurs floating about in the background too (And that's also the real reason why Turbulence has Electric Gland xD)

But then afterwards... maybe the new species will be released? <_< If not, I'll probably focus on Cockatrices and Gryphons while trying to promote more White, Blue, Dilute, and Bicolor in the Roc line - Yay for shiny color lulz~

Rocs kind of got shafted with Electric Gland, but got to work with what we're given right? Really... I feel like they should have the Puma's Second Breath, since discounting glands, every breed has exactly 1 green internal organ, except for Puma (2), Roc (0), and Gryphon (2), who inherits genes from both Puma and Roc. 

Also Second Breath.... Second wind... Wind... Yeah. ;)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 14:30:14 — Link

Still need to beat my Citeria though, been kicking his rear in the weekly chart lol XD

why is it always us stuck near the top of the weekly battle charts? ROFL

and yes, I'm still up for a friendly competition.

also the new species is really cool, I won't show spoilers to the base though, lol, wait till autumn when Angel and the others are back from traveling.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-07 14:31:49 — Link

...you know the other meaning of second wind? Lol

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Gina
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-05 17:18:40 — Link

That's an Epic Roc! I'm into Unicorns, and the best rsult I got so fat is this girl: WH Queen of Hearts  I ony need active Magic Horn to have a perfect uni

Check Out my Unis For Sale!GPed Unis, Counterstrike, Rare Colours & More!! 

I'm always buying Geneticist Invite

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 07:22:41 — Link

I remember seeing that unicorn climbing the battle rankings Gina :P It's so close to that perfect combo. Good job!

Just wanted to show off this little guy here - After finishing up Rocs, I ended up trying to make the perfect cockatrice... and I'm finally seeing some nice results. 

Lil' Green Draggie

This guy grew up just a couple days ago, and I'm in the middle of testing his skill combo in battles. Petrify + Acid spit + Poison is surprisingly effective. Its a one-two combo that brings people from max to 0 instantly.... If Petrify + Poison manages to proc on blow, then Acid Bite will definitely kill on the next turn. Poison also completely shuts down the oppenent's Regeneration abilities for a couple turns :P. Regeneration and Stench helps set up the combo and mitigate damage.

He's GP0, so a bit like a glass cannon against higher GP pets. That'll get fixed once I start dragging his progeny up the GP ladder.

...Too bad this one missed out on both steel bone genes from his parents though, I'm a bit sad about that.

• garnetrising
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-20 07:25:40 — Link

Congrats to the both of you!

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-21 00:52:49 — Link

Wow! Your two pets are amazing! Congratulations on completing/almost completing your project!

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 01:57:53 — Link

My accomplishment:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/119452

Double gene combo!!! planning to make better dragons now that I completed my goal.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 02:39:27 — Link

Hawt. ;D

Congrats on the dragon!

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 03:19:54 — Link

Thanks! It is nothing compared to your awesome pet though! What an amazing accomplishment

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 08:26:07 — Link

It's hard trying to get double, lol, majority of my pets seem to wanna be smart instead of quickmind, lol 

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 14:59:56 — Link

It took. Awhile... If you didn't see in my tab, there is like 20 dragons with just one gene missing. Lol What type of pet are you trying to get double on, nightbanewolf?

If anyone has a dragon with napalm gland Dominant and recessive or robust scales dominant and recessive, please PM me. That is what I'm trying to get next on the dragons...

(I looked these two genes up, and apparently no one has both dominant robust scales and dominant napalm gland)

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-17 15:25:17 — Link

I thinki got that for dragon Peace122...well, several,lol, not fully researched, just partial...you can find them somewhere in the pound, oops

yeah, I'm trying for my cockatrice...

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla