Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < "Make Active Pet" button on pets profile

Boards

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:31:47 — Link

bump

This needs to be done xD

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• RedRarebit
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 21:40:02 — Link

So much support it's spillling over and I have to make a new word.

Hultairnate.

* Winter is coming *

• Swiftla
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 22:01:20 — Link

I acctually Like how it is. I like being able to click the pet, then explore without having to search for other buttons. Just me I guess :/

• SpiritImmortal
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 17:48:38 — Link

I do support this on account of wanting to view your pets without changing your active.

On the other hand, what we have now  makes for faster sqitching of actives, when the current one runs out of energy.

So maybe there should be an option in the account settings which one we'd like to use - the button, or automatic.

• Thorai
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 18:22:52 — Link

Totally support! So annoying if you just want to check on a pet while exploring with another one.. and bam, error message :/

• irrimn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 01:24:25 — Link

I think there should be a "Make active pet" button not ONLY on their profile but also underneath each pet in the pet list. This way you can either: Click the pet's name/portrait to view their page OR click the "Make active pet" button to make them the active pet without going to their page.

This would help in both cases of A) You don't know what pet you're looking for, but you will know once you find their profile and B)You already know what pet you're looking for and don't need to view their profile.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-11 05:46:31 — Link

I like irrimn's idea! And support :3

Hey everyone!

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 04:27:12 — Link

Support and I like Irrimn's idea as well. The button would be great under the pet rather than on the profile (or in addition to).

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-17 02:33:10 — Link

I support! You see, I didn't know that this automatically made it an active pet, and I wanted to save up a certain pets energy but it took it all on what I didn't even want it to be for :/

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

• Caribou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 05:19:10 — Link

SUPPORT. So much support for this I can't even begin to describe it. 
I HATE the auto-switch function. I happen to multitask quite a bit when I have the time to get on, and trying to explore while also responding to sales requests/planning anything for the future with my pets is SUCH A PAIN when every time I go to look at a pet or two, I have to go BACK to the one I'm exploring with before I can do any more because of this function.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
MAKE THIS HAPPEN
It drastically reduces the efficiency of the time I spend doing anything on here when I have to keep going back to the pet I am exploring with. >.<

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 14:56:07 — Link

Support. Most often, the pets I explore with have all genes researched, so when I find vermillion, I have to go to the pets with unresearched genes, most of who are too young to explore, then go back to the original pet to explore again.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Teilchen
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 17:04:38 — Link

I support having the option to have it this way or with a button/link, because I actually quite like how it is now.

So: Support for the account setting thing when this gets done.

"In a highly exceptional reality the non-exceptional can, for convenience sake, be written off as paradoxically exceptional."
Murakami Haruki

(Avatar and Signature art made by Kai)

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 05:25:55 — Link

Support!

We should have a little tally of how many people support the idea in the OP.

• Bluestar62
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 01:10:24 — Link

Support! :D

Rawr. >:3

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 20:34:51 — Link

Before I only liked the idea... I was so naieve... now I love it. I need it. I crave it... I open multiple pet pages to see who to breed, check XP status, and whatnot... But when I open multiple tabs to compare it becomes all garbled who the active pet is. Can't it just be on the profile and not automatic?

*kicking this back to the top of suggestions*

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla