Boards < Community < Roleplay < Roleplay your pets here- General stuff!

Boards

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 03:01:17 — Link

(Okay ^^)

Rawr looked around at spreaded her wings lifting into the air and glided around.
Ginger flicked her sleek tail looking around.
Stripes sniffed the air glancing around.
Dark slunked in the shadows his dark eyes glowing softly in the shadows.

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:17:04 — Link

(I would like to join your rp can I?)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 21:24:52 — Link

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 23:30:19 — Link

(Your able to.)

Hello! I am new to this site and I'd like to see how it turns out for me! So far it's great~! And you guys may know me from Chicken Smoothie, On there my name is the same .Lovable.Foxeh. So yeah ^^!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 23:42:59 — Link

Iris

Iris:~ walks caushiously up to the other animals and watches them with curiosity~

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:22:43 — Link

Rawr landed on a tree and crouched down, She narrowed her eyes to slits and looked at the other creatures, She rolled her eyes, "Pathic." She huffed.

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:42:11 — Link

Karsta: Beep. I am a robot. Wheeeee! :D

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 00:43:28 — Link

Rawr huffed.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 01:59:33 — Link

Iris

"Why are they fighting over something so small?" she asked

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:02:48 — Link

Iris

~Takes a step closer to the group of animals~

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:07:06 — Link

Rawr jumped down from the tree and appeared out of the shadows to the group of creatures and huffed.
Ginger flicked her daughter's ear.
Gj looked up at Ginger and squealed.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 03:13:46 — Link

Iris slowly became more curageous as she continued to walk closer to the group of animals

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-11 00:29:50 — Link

(Joining in w/unicorns)

Knight whinnied triumphantly as he untangled his hoof from the underbrush. He trotted quickly to catch up to his small "herd", consisting of him, his father Chess, his mother Taylor, and her best friend Rosie. Taylor immediately began to run her horn over Knight's spotted mane. "He's fine, Taylor." Rosie neighed. "Nothing wrong but a hovering mother."  She tapped her horn to Taylor's, and the two began a playfight. Chess nickered with amusement, and opted to graze.

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

• iHolli
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 06:09:05 — Link

Seeker, listening from a short distance, moves quietly toward a group of creatures, his curiosity overwhelming his normally shy personality.

Being as playful as a kit, Revenge sneaks up behind Seeker, unnoticed by the dragon as she gathers herself to pounce on him.

{Mind if I jump in? :3}

.Holli.

{You might know me from Chicken Smoothie, I'm iHolli there as well. Just call me Holli :3}

.Holli.

• .Lovable.Foxeh.
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-21 01:40:18 — Link

Rawr cuffed her wings up and stalked through the trees.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla