Boards < Community < Roleplay < Endless Forest (Auto-accepting, Semi-Lit Fantasy)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 08:50:05 — Link

You know that forest that grown ups tell you to never wander too far in? Where the trees reach the clouds and deer and the foxes invite you for an adventure? The need to rebel surges through your veins as you feel the cool grass between your toes.. Perhaps you should have listened to your elders.

Setting

Welcome to the Endless Forest. This mysterious forest is both a curse and a blessing. When one gets lost in it, there is just no end to it. It stretches on forever and ever. However, if one truly and genuinely seeks the exit, the Endless Forest grants you doors to different dimensions and planes of existence. However, it is very rare for people to be granted such a wish.

Will you find a way out, or will you wander the forest forever?

Rules

1) Follow basic stuff such as following Beastkeeper's TOS.

2) No god-modding or powerplaying. Your character is going to get hurt here and please refrain from controlling others characters. Don't make your characters omipotent beings either.

3) Romance and battles are encouraged, but please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Before killing off someone's character, be sure to negotiate with the user in question before carrying out the deed.

4) No one-liners. This roleplay is semi-literate, so please write at least 5 to 6 sentences. You don't have to write an entire novel, but please don't just post one or two sentences. It makes you look like you're not putting any effort to the story. You should also right down your favorite food somewhere in the character sheet so I know you've been reading the rules.

5) After posting your character sheet, you don't have to wait for me to approve it. Just dive in! Please make sure you are REALLY using the provided character sheet below and nothing else, otherwise I will correct you.

6) I have the right to change these rules at any point of the role play, as well as kicking out those who go against these rules.

Character Sheet

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers (if any):

Weapons (if any)

History (optional):

Other:

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 09:09:47 — Link

Name: Elizabeth

Race: Human

Appearance: [Click here], stands about 5'6".

Personality: At first glance, she is very condescending and looks upon others as if they were nothing but nuisances She bravely speaks her mind out in a very cranky and senile way. It's easier to anger her than to please her. However, she can be very motherly towards those in need, and those who find favor in her eye are granted the best rewards.

Powers (if any): Minor Necromancy and Voodooism. Can brew a lot of potions and balms.

Weapons (if any): Spears with wooden handles and iron heads.

History (optional): She spent most of her childhood mingling in the streets and selling flowers. One day, a witchdoctor adopted her as an apprentice, and she's been living in the Endless Forest ever since, perfecting her art everyday.

Other: i liek creampuffs

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 20:03:31 — Link

removed

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 20:16:23 — Link

((OOC: Welcome! Post any time you want.))

Daylight seeped through the leaves of the trees the grew above her head. She walked slowly through the grassy clearing with a woven basket around her arm. Elizabeth scanned the area, calmly settling down at the usual spot where the Wort Mushrooms gathered for this week's harvest. Folding her legs underneath her, she plucked each fungus one by one, examining them under a bit of sunlight time to time. Fine specimens, she thought. These are good for that anti-poison balms. The green witchdoctor blinked slowly as she continued her work.

Moments like this made her felt so.. serene. It was almost unsettling to her.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 20:47:39 — Link

removed

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 21:29:05 — Link

Thump

Her ears pricked at the sound of a person jumping down from a certain height. A tree perhaps. The way their feet hit the ground was obvious, clumsy, as if they just woke up. Ah, the moment was gone as Elizabeth realized that the Endless Forest has claimed another victim.  She sat still in her clearing, the oak brown trees covered with moss with its vivid green leaves that crowned their heads. Elizabeth sat still as she listened closely to the awakened footsteps.

Male, heavy, yet quite young, Elizabeth analyzed from the vibrations of the forest floor. She sat there, her sharp eyes glared challengingly into the shadows of whoever dares to emerge.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 21:49:36 — Link

removed

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 22:02:10 — Link

And it was gone.

That means the visitor could either teleport or take flight. Elizabeth frowned, but consoled herself by the fact that whoever this person was is no longer near. Probably some hulking winged monkey that wanted nothing but food. The witchdoctor sighed, relaxing her shoulders, then went back to harvesting mushrooms. She's almost done here, then she can return back to her home.

Silly old girl, the forest IS your home.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-04 22:17:31 — Link

removed

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 05:30:01 — Link

((OOC: Are you just only doing your own thing in roleplays? Because well, it's not really a roleplay if we're just doing our own things..))

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 06:45:46 — Link

removed

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-05 16:41:50 — Link

removed

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-04 17:39:05 — Link

Form:

Name: Stella

Appearence: Tall, Long brunette wavy hair and dark brown eyes, I have a long browm fluffy tail, claws and sharp teeth, apart from my tail and other wolf apperances i am human (and pretty XD) and a warm smile

Anthro: Wolf, human, deamon

History: When I was born my family were poor and we lived in the woods hunting, one night a black wolf like no other attacked me, biting my neck. My family were scared and took me to a hospital, that night I turned into a large pitch black wolf (about up to your shoulder) I killed all the Doctors. Scientists took me away that night and stored me in a cell, in the moring I was back to normal only with a tale and claws. The scientists did many experiments on me, including adding hawk dna to mine (giving me pure black wings every night aswell). They also brought in a deamon, who possesed me (giving me pure black eyes and strength every night) I escaped. (Please tell me if it seems like over powering, I didn't mean it to, I am vaneruble in the day though).

Relations: None at the moment.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla