Boards < Community < Roleplay < Black butler RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:17:51 — Link

Sebastian was already inside the room, drawing back the heavy curtains to let in the morning sun. " Leamon roasted Salmon and a mint salad, young master." he replied, turning to the navy-haired boy.

selling a large amount of griffins in uncommon to rare colors, feel free to make an offer!

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:24:20 — Link

(SALMON!  I had that for dinner a couple days ago...  Are we going from the begining of the series because I have the manga on hand if I need to use it.)

Ciel put his arm up to lessen the sun's glare.  "What plans do I hvae for today?"

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:35:00 — Link

(ew. i personally dont like it. but eh, fancy brittish food. not really im just wingin it.)

Sebastian thought for a moment as he started to get ciel dressed for the day, his gloved fingers never once touching the boy's skin. 'Today you have your usual lessions, along with a meeting with a sweedish supplier of your company." he awnsered

selling a large amount of griffins in uncommon to rare colors, feel free to make an offer!

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:43:20 — Link

(I am laughing at your post for some reason.  The Euphoria fairy came and visited me.)

"When is the supplier going to arrive?" Ciel said.

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:50:31 — Link

(because i said sweedish and so i'm inagining pewds coming to visit ciel.)

" soon after supper." Sebastian tied a dark blue ribbon around CIel's neck to finish the outfit off before getting up from the kneeling position he had been in

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:55:59 — Link

(Pewdiepie, you coming to visit!  Yay!  I have no idea where Ciel eats his meals...)

"Anything else I should expect." he said before walking out of the room.  

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 06:58:10 — Link

(usualy he has breakfast in his room XD)

"nothing out of the ordinary, my lord." Sebastian cast a glance at the untouched meal he had prepaired with a hint of dissapointment. Oh well, MAyrin would probably come along and find it if Ciel didn't want it. He grabbed his master's cane and followed him out, staying just behind and slightly to the left of the young ear.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 08:10:57 — Link

(I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing anymore. I need to read more...)

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla