Boards < General < Help < Invites: When do they take affect?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 03:16:52 — Link

I just used a Druid Invite but I am not sure how these things work. Do they take affect right away? Where do I see this listed in the game? Where is the countdown timer to tell me how much longer I've got before the NPC visiting my Inn leaves? I don't want to capture the pets on my map until the NPC is active in my Inn. >,< The invite disappeared but... I don't see evidence that the Druid is in my Inn... Thanks for any help!

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-11 05:12:44 — Link

Ugh.. I did this too: Click my Thread to see

Angel said this: "To be clear, Druid increases only the stats of pets which were caught when he's staying in the inn. He doesn't make pets spawn with +10% to stats but gives this bonus at the moment of catching. So the player's task is to catch the pets as quick as possible in this case because the pets won't keep this bonus when Druid leaves."

Click "Buildings" Under your "Manor" tab. Scroll down and click on your Inn. The information for your Inn, including guests, shows there. As soon as your use your invite after whomever was in your inn has left the druid will appear.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 09:13:49 — Link

Ahh! I did not notice that the text "Inn" below the picture was a clickable link! When I hover over the picture of the Inn with my mouse, it doesn't say that anyone is staying there at all. That's why I was confused. This is what I see, however, when I go there:

"Vagabond stays at your inn now. This guest is going to rest here for another 2 days.

A tired person decided to stay at your inn.

A Druid is going to visit your Inn next."

I quote this because it seems that any current occupants will complete their stay before your next guest arrives. Just in case anyone else looks this up later with the same question. Thank you very much, Nightingale! ^.^

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-06-11 18:32:27 — Link

I did some digging and I found Angel said this " Invites do not replace the active guest, they act instantly only if the inn is empty."

Invites still confuse me. I don't use them because I'm confused :P I think I understand them, then I don't... but I feel like I have a -fairly- good grasp on them now.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla