Boards < General < Help < Can't see Quests page =S

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 03:19:55 — Link

I tried checking to see what new quests I have for the day but when I click on the tab, it's empty. Not even the header image is there. I tried clearing my cache and doing a hard refresh of the page, but nothing changed. Is it just me, and if so, any ideas on how to fix this? >,< Thanks very much for any help! <333

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• AetheriumAeon
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 03:30:09 — Link

I'm having this issue as well, but it's not just the quests page. Any page that would normally be gone to just by clicking the tabs at the top (news, pets, manor, etc...) won't load.

I can't go see my pets, I can't go to the state store, I can't view my manor buildings, or the news, and I can't explore either.

I also cannot see my active pet's page.

#624 on Flight Rising

#15498 on Felisfire

• Alexei
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:04:08 — Link

Having the same issue. 

http://puu.sh/3aI1p.jpg

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:11:12 — Link

Just checked, and all of mine are that way too. D= Looks exactly like Alexei's screeny. :(

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:31:10 — Link

Same here, I can see everything under the "Trading" tab. For the others, some pages are viewable, most are not.

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• bluestar20337
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:40:00 — Link

Same happening here.

• Oblivion
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:45:22 — Link

Same issue. Headder is there but the rest of the site accept for forums is blank. 

• AetheriumAeon
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 04:58:28 — Link

I can get my manor reports and capture wild pet pages to come up, other than the forums nothing's coming up.

#624 on Flight Rising

#15498 on Felisfire

• ISeeStorms
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 05:05:48 — Link

I have no way of actually knowing, but I wonder if there's some sort of update going on right now. I'm sure this has something to do with coding, and I have a feeling it will be fixed before long. So long as we all have the same problem, there's nothing to worry about. :)

• Yamaneko
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 06:23:17 — Link

Same here. First i feared that it was only my problem.

Hopefully they can fix it, soon.

• Starscream64
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 06:31:46 — Link

Same here. I tried a couple of hours ago and figured it was in the middle of some kind of update, too, but it's still showing the same. Glad I'm not the only one....

• LadyParagon
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 08:57:32 — Link

No, you are not the only one ^_^;

I can access a few bits and pieces of the site; the pound, item trades ect. But I can't see my pets, or manor, active pet, quests or explore. I'm guessing this has something to do with our individual accounts, but who knows? I will eagerly be awaiting things getting back to normal.

Big thanks to all our moderators, admins & staff for all the hard work they do for us!

Lady Paragon

*~*~ Lady Paragon

Material Gathering ~ Donations Welcome!

Adamantine - 8/100 Clay - 50/50  Cuttlefish Ink - 50/50

Magnetite - 23/50 | Quartz - 50/50 | Stone - 50/50 |Wood - 50/50

Those that Donate to the cause will be listed on my profile
My Number for
stang824's Raffle is 29 - http://beastkeeper.com/thread/2846 

Good Luck to all Participants!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla