Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Woods of the Forbidden (Open to All) ~Accepting~

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-04 17:40:01 — Link

Form:

Name: Stella

Appearence: Tall, Long brunette wavy hair and dark brown eyes, I have a long browm fluffy tail, claws and sharp teeth, apart from my tail and other wolf apperances i am human (and pretty XD) and a warm smile

Anthro: Wolf, human, deamon

History: When I was born my family were poor and we lived in the woods hunting, one night a black wolf like no other attacked me, biting my neck. My family were scared and took me to a hospital, that night I turned into a large pitch black wolf (about up to your shoulder) I killed all the Doctors. Scientists took me away that night and stored me in a cell, in the moring I was back to normal only with a tale and claws. The scientists did many experiments on me, including adding hawk dna to mine (giving me pure black wings every night aswell). They also brought in a deamon, who possesed me (giving me pure black eyes and strength every night) I escaped. (Please tell me if it seems like over powering, I didn't mean it to, I am vaneruble in the day though).

Relations: None at the moment.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-17 02:00:35 — Link

Form: 

Name:  Chase

Personality: brave, strong, quick witted, cocky/funny

Appearance: blond hair, shocking blue eyes, 6 feet tall

Family: none

Crush: maybe

Mate: none

History: was abandoned at the age of 2 and has survived in the forest since then

strengths(2): (Has to do with personality) can climb trees super quickly, can/will face up to dangers

Weaknesses(2): (Has to do with personality) is sometimes too brave and that can get injured(this will happen in the rp) isn't the best at camo

Forms(2): (Has to do with personality) lion and panther

Other:none 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• sisaa13
  • User

Posted at 2016-08-27 02:01:45 — Link

Name: Aliya

Personality: Shy, sweet, but willing to do what has to be done. Loyal. Wary. Determined.

Appearance: 5'3", lean build, pale skin, long red hair that she usually braids, freckles, bright blue eyes that seem to see your very soul.

Family: She doesn't know. Maybe she'll find them one day, but for all she knows, they're already dead and gone.

Crush: Maybe

Mate: None

History: She doesn't remember. All she knows is that she woke up in the forest one day about two years ago and has had to survive ever since. She desperately wants to know where she came from, but... Well, she's come to terms with the fact that she's never going to get home.

Strengths(2): (Has to do with personality) Enhanced speed/agility, amazing skills with healing (and harmful) herbs.

Weaknesses(2): (Has to do with personality) Scares easily, stubborn

Forms(2): (Has to do with personality) Red fox, Barn owl

Other: none

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla