Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Woods of the Forbidden (Open to All) ~Accepting~

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-07 06:06:45 — Link

The scientists who made you put you in these woods, forever. It's definitely a forest like no other. There is no peaceful place, and you are constantly battling the wild abominations that thrive here, an island of genetic failures, all turned on the carnivorous drive. The rabbits thirst for blood, bee stings create hallucinations, fish grow three feet long with fangs, birds are wickedly smart, and even the flowers are poisonous. 

It's a tough life here. The young children live underground with their parents, if they have any, until they are fourteen. Then, they are kicked out. The children are on their own, fending for themselves. 

Your kind has mutated too, along with the wildlife. You're a new breed of human, can run faster, jump higher, hold your breath longer. Oh, and you're two-thirds animal. You have two other forms other than your human one, relating to your personality. You are now perfect though. You have two strengths, but on the darker scale, two weaknesses. Can you survive? 

Form: 

Name: 

Personality: 

Appearance: 

Family: 

Crush: 

Mate: 

History: 

Strengths(2): (Has to do with personality)

Weaknesses(2): (Has to do with personality)

Forms(2): (Has to do with personality)

Other: 

Rules

1.     No perfect characters

2.     It is meant to be hard to survive

3.     The strengths have to simple, not like mind reading or magic, more like tree climbing, camouflage or hiding

4.     I am the ruler of everything. Please don't defy my rule

5.     Please be nice

6.     Don't make your character excessively annoying

Hey, I'm catcrazy. I would lke to do a 1x1 roleplay wit someone. Please PM me if interested! 

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-07 06:17:20 — Link

Name: Alma

Personality: Alma is really sweet and shy. She loves to be quiet, listening to the birds call and water run. She is peaceful, and scared to hurt anybody. She hates killing creatures for no reason, and will normally steer clear of catching game for a meal, just various vegetables. She hates getting hurt, and when this happens, she runs blindly for a couple of minutes. This also happens when there are sudden movements she doesn't expect. 

Appearance: 5" 7', with long, brown, straight hair to her sholderblades. She has pale skin that is not pasty, but almost translucent and elegant. Alma keeps her hair in a braid, but it is rarely neat for the whole day. Her eyes change to the light, switching from grey-blue to blue-green, depending on where she is and what she's wearing. She's slim, but not lanky. Her hands are small and gentle, and her feet are narrow, and rarely leave a readable track. She blisters easily, but is not totally helpless. 

Family: None that she knows of

Crush: No! 

Mate: Eww....

History: Her mother died after she was born. Her father disappeared five years after that. She had a brother, who died in a plague when she was 11. She lived by herself until she turned 14, and was turned into the forest, which is why she is a little socially akward. 

Strengths(2): Climbing trees, hiding and running

Weaknesses(2): Scared of getting harmed, sudden movements and hand to hand combat

Forms(2): Deer and ocelot

Other: Nope! 

Hey, I'm catcrazy. I would lke to do a 1x1 roleplay wit someone. Please PM me if interested! 

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-08 16:49:33 — Link

Name: Lilly

Personality: Firey, has a temper. When she is calm she is nice, and she is very close to people she trusts.

Appearance: 5' 9" with long, slightly curly dark brown hair that falls to her shoulders. She has green eyes and slightly tan skin. She is thin.

Family: She was very close to her mother and father, but adapted well when she was kicked out.

Crush: No.

Mate: No.

History: Not much, kinda put it in Family.

Strengths(2): Has good camoflauge, strong.

Weaknesses(2): Is easily annoyed, sometimes has trouble climbing trees.

Forms(2): Bear and wolf

Other:  Nope

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-09 17:57:55 — Link

((Accepted!))

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 02:30:35 — Link

Ok, when do we start? ^ . ^

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 17:51:28 — Link

((Once we get maybe 2 more roleplayers))

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-10 19:43:30 — Link

Ok ^. ^

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 01:06:44 — Link

Name: Noah

Personality: Friendly and trusting, but he is paranoid due to being in the forest by himself for so long, but well need time to get use to new people.

Apperance: 6.4" feet tall broad shoulders bluish green mix eye color, hair is short and curly black.

Family: orphane

Crush: none

Mate: none

History: he has no recollection of having a family or parents. He did like to read before he was sent into the forest.

Strength (2): strong and great at building traps

Weakness(2): frightened easily and paranoid of his surroundings

Forms(2): komodo dragon and gorilla

other: nope

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 18:08:39 — Link

((^^Accepted! Thanks for the character))

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 20:48:21 — Link

(Hey it'll be the first time i'm a paranoid person lol shakes hands)

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 21:34:28 — Link

Name:Terra.

Personality: Shy, Clever, Friendly, Nice, Brave.

Family:None.

Crush:none.

Mate:none.

History:Her home in Egypt was destroyed in a war when she was only 2, and she has no memory of her past.

Streangth (3):Is quick thinking, good with healing people, and if she gets angry... Lets just say that someone will get very hurt.

Weakness (3):Is not good at making life or death choises, Can get confused easily by hurt or injured people, and is easily scared by people she hasn't met yet.

Forms(3): A black cat, a white Cobra, and a 6 year old version of herself.

Other: Has a Dragon necklace that changes color according to her mood.

• catcrazyme
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 22:20:16 — Link

((Accepted! P.S. We need more male characters. One more male character and maybe we'll start!))

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-11 23:16:08 — Link

(Yay! It's the 1st time I've gotten to role play my favo character! ^_^)

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-22 16:38:45 — Link

(If you want i could make another male character.)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-22 22:17:20 — Link

(I have another character that is Terra's big brother Alex, if you wanted I could role play as him to.)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla