Boards < General < Help < Sticky: Ask FAQ questions!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:43:18 — Link

Got a question on your mind?

Do you think it should be helpful to everyone?

Post it here! If your question looks helpful to BK's community, Angel will answer it in the FAQ!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:48:55 — Link

Fya, this is really helpful topic which will help make game better. Thanks for an idea! I'll make it sticky.

• Draco
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:59:42 — Link

How do you get more energy for your pets?

• Hilary
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:23:44 — Link

Can un-shared custom skin designs be sold for Silver Coins and/or Gold Coins? (assuming there is a way to transfer coins)

Does sharing a custom skin make it available for all users with a Rainbow Jar forever, or can a skin be retired?

Must skins be of the entire pet, or can it be an edit alone (such as positioning extra horns on a dragon and then making everything but the horns transparent)?

(I guess these sort of questions might be better suited for a Skin-based Tutorial/FAQ...)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:08:13 — Link

Thanks for your questions! I will reply here and move these to FAQ in a while.

1. How do you get more energy for your pets?
Pet's energy replenishes with time, 1 energy point every 24 minutes (full energy bar replenishes in 4 hours). Right now there are no ways to increase maximum energy more than 10 points. The other ways to replenish energy are Energy Poition (premium item) and Sanctuary (building).

2. Can un-shared custom skin designs be sold for Silver Coins and/or Gold Coins?
No. To avoid problems with copyright, user can upload only his own artwork. We plan to introduce another feature which will help authors earn more profit from their skins: you will be able to set a price for using your skin. Users who would like to use your skin will pay you this price.

3. Does sharing a custom skin make it available for all users with a Rainbow Jar forever, or can a skin be retired?
You can make your skin private (this means it's available only for your pets) if it wasn't used by other players. If it has at least one public use, the skin will be available forever. If you want to remove your skin from the List of Custom Skins, please send request through Contact Us explaining the reason why do you want to remove it.

4. Must skins be of the entire pet, or can it be an edit alone (such as positioning extra horns on a dragon and then making everything but the horns transparent)?
The skin should contain the whole pet. It won't be placed as a second image overlapping standard skins but will completely replace the image of the pet. Although you can use official skin base and add the modifications which you would like to see.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:49:50 — Link

Are we allowed to create custom skins for people? And if so, is it allowed to charge for them?

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 16:49:03 — Link

Do we get anything from refferals?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:41:55 — Link

1. Are we allowed to create custom skins for people? And if so, is it allowed to charge for them?
No. To avoid problems with copyright, user can upload only his own artwork. We plan to introduce another feature which will help authors earn more profit from their skins: you will be able to set a fee for using your skin. Users who would like to use your skin will pay you this fee.

2. Do we get anything from refferals?
You get 10 for every referral who finished tutorial.

• willow(rose)
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 05:53:08 — Link

Where can pets be obtained from?

• Yvaine
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 06:02:11 — Link

What is a trigger?

(edit) Also, what does diet composition do?

• The-Bone-Snatcher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 10:45:06 — Link

Was just wondering about the trigger thing myself :/ It peeks my interest muchly lol

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 17:49:14 — Link

Triggers allow you to get notifications on your email every time when certain conditions are met. For example, you want to buy a Male Dragon with dominant Napalm Gland and Spitting Muscle genes (yes, you want him to breath fire!) and Genetic Power 1. You go to the Pet Triggers and check there the following settings:

After submitting this trigger, you will get an email notification every time when such dragon appears on sales.

The same thing can be done with the Breeding Offers and Items.

• SpringGreenleaf
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 17:53:26 — Link

How do you tame a pet that you've captured? I think the tutorial said something about it, but I forget.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:45:52 — Link

The pet is automatically tamed by the staff in your Manor, you just need to wait for 3 days until the pet will be trained to behave properly.

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:56:11 — Link

Is there a way to know when the next energy point will be restored? Also how do I know how long it will be until I can send out another expedition?

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla