Boards < Community < Roleplay < MUFGY RP (1x1 with TamerSue97)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 08:13:51 — Link

"OK, where do we start, miss..." she said, trailing off when she couldn't recall her name.

Don't give up hope when it seems lost

I'm a mistake, yet I'm still here

Chase after what you believe

And make every second count.  

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 08:26:20 — Link

"Howl, Andrea Howl" She extended a sharp-nailed hand to the brightly coloured dragon, "pleasure to meet you, but I don't believe I caught your name either..." The werewolf's accient was plainly brittish.

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 08:32:55 — Link

"Goldenscale Golddragon." she said, taking her hand.  She bowed her head slightly.  Her voice was soft and somewhat high-pitched.  "You know what this place is?  I don,'t exactly like buildings in general..." she said with a slight growl.  She flicked her golden eyes over the building.

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 08:38:56 — Link

"Why it's a university, er... specifically a 'law school' of sorts" She looked up at it, "it's quite a famous school actually, I'm suprised you were not aware of it..." she looked back at the young dragon, "where are you from my dear?"

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 08:43:57 — Link

Goldenscale opened her mouth, but closed it again.  "A forest somewhere, but nowhere near here..." she said with a frown.

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 09:23:46 — Link

"Well, if you haven't heard of the school then you probably don't know it's main purpose..." she shook her head slightly, "though I don't like to admit it, this place has some pretty dark history."

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 09:25:51 — Link

She laughed slightly.  "Can't be worse than..." she trailed off.  "Could you tell me its history?" she asked.

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 09:37:09 — Link

"well... it is a story worth telling" she looked around a bit, "perhaps we could sit by that fountain over there though, it's quite a long one...." She gestured toward a bench that rested in the shade of a tree across the walkway.

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 09:41:11 — Link

"Wonderful..." she said as she walked over.  She just curled up at the foot of the bench, her head resting on her golden mane that ran from her forehead to the middle if her tail.  "I'm ready when you are." she said.

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 09:50:20 — Link

She tailed behind her and sat comfortably on the bench, "long ago there used to be a race of highly skilled magic wielders, they were highly nomadic and soon different variations of their species lived in various places all around the world." She smiled a bit, "due to their peaceful nature the other creatures who live in this world paid them no mind. Often their magic was quite beneficial and soon they became known as wizards." Howl glanced down toward the young dragon, "though I'd hope you've heard of them by now?"

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 10:13:03 — Link

"Yeah, that's what a lot of others call me... but do continue."  she said

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 22:56:29 — Link

"Every so often there would be a defect in the wizard genetics that would result in a non-magical being. Most of the time we called them squibs, but no one thought they would lead to trouble..." She sighed, "at first..."

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 22:58:38 — Link

Gold scale listened intently to the story, looking at Howl with her full attention.

• TamerSue97
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 23:06:25 — Link

"you see, over time that gene became dominant and the squibs well... they weren't so fond of their magical cousins." She shook her head, "they formed a secret combination called 'the witch hunters'. In less than a lifetime the wizards were overtaken by their squibs, who now declaired themselves 'humans'."  she looked back at the dragon, "you have heard of humans too...?"

Just keep on walking.

• Dragunity
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-30 23:07:48 — Link

She growled at the mention of humans.  "Only too well..." she stated.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla