Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < I need advice. *relationship*

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-29 22:30:44 — Link

First, so everyone knows I'm not a lovestruck highschooler with a bad crush (no offense to highschoolers!) , I'm 28, have had a few serious relationships, and just need advice.

I'm having serious trouble in deciding if I should tell my best friend, who I've known for a couple of years now, how I feel about him. We started talking again back in Sept. (He had a 18month long rough patch where he didn't talk to any friends.) and have been spending alot of time together since then and it brought up some old feelings I had for him before we lost touch. We spend every weekend together and try to hang out during the week if we can and text almost everyday and with spending all this time together it's made me realize how deeply in love with him I am. The reason I need advice is that I'm worried that if I do tell him, it may ruin our friendship but it's killing me that I'm keeping this from him. 

He's my best friend, one of the only people I whole-heartedly trust, and he means everything to me and I don't know what to do.

Any advice? You can post here or PM me.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-02 04:13:15 — Link

I think he likes you or he think you are somone he can wholy trust, I would just tell him and say that is he doesnt think the same way that you would still like to be friends and that you shold forget about it.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-08 14:37:17 — Link

Just ask him out, if a boy hangs out with a girl alot then he likes her, trust me i would know.

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-10-23 16:19:04 — Link

I also need advice. Me and my boyfriend, Kaiden  just broke up with me because I fell for a country boy cutie on Snapchat. Well i never dated or did anything with the other dude (his name is also kaden, so I’m gonna call him jo) but Kaiden saw it as that way. He looked thru my snap cause he was worried. I told kaiden that jo had been making sexual comments to me (it was true) and I stupidly didn’t change my passworD. Well I was flirting a little back with jo(maybe cause I was feeling overwhelmed at all of his sexual ness) and Kaiden got really mad. He won’t even talk to me. I love him and I am changping from this. I had gotten two rings in my lips and I’m wearing goth makeup (which is tot not like me) also, I’m not usually violent and John kept acting like I didn’t exisT. I got so mad that I slapped him in the face and screamed at him. he almost beat the crap out of me for it. I want Kaiden back so bad it hurt. I’m in a cold and lonely shell and have been cutt myself. I can’t talk to Kaiden tho, bc he won’t even look at me. Also seeing the look in his eyes every day that says I betrayed him is killing me. How do I get him back. I’ve tried apologizin, begging, screaming, arguin, and ultimately crying. I need help. What do I do to show him that I still love him? Btw I am a sophomore and my friends dont help, they just tell me to move on. I’m bleeding and shattering. I know Kaiden is watching as I slowly dissolve in to nothingness. I can feel him out there. He was everything to me and I screwed up. Plz. How do I get him back.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-07 23:40:14 — Link

My poor lovilies...

Well im 18 and my relationship advice is if the person you love is someone close, be careful. It could go both ways... I had the same experience too. One of my best friends I knew for almost 4 yrs. What happened is when I told him how i felt he rejected me. Now he says he loved me but was scared to hurt me and thats why he pushed me away. 

It could also become the best thing you ever did. You could fall i n love more each day and plan to marry and have a future.

I experience both (my ex couldnt deal with his mom hating on my family and vice versa)

The best thing to do would be to play the hypothetical question, What if or Imagine...

Or you could be straight up, "Hey I love you as more than my best friend..."

-SerialKillerXO

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-07 23:46:00 — Link

Mystictiger

Your friends are right, you would be in a toxic relationship... No one deserves that and you still have time to find someone. Dont spend your time wasting away when you might have someone who loves you nearby. I learned this the hard way. My ex was very loving yet he caused me so much emotional pain. I didnt realize my best friend was in love with me and I caused her so much pain but telling her how much i missed him. You see, your friends do not want you to be in pain. Sure, its going to hurt like fuq hell rn but youll overcome it. As for self-harm, dont do that. Dont cut. It is not worth it. Think of this way: wat if someone who you care about, finds you on the floor blood dripping and you are gone. You may think that cutting only affects you, but it affects everyone around you. 

Please, think about your future and your life before doing something so drastic.

Take care

-SerialKillerXO

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla