Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Misha's DOWANT Thread XD <3

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 08:11:09 — Link

LTB  (Looking To Buy): Clay x 5-100
LTP (Looking To Pay): 30 S/each
Notes: I don't really need much right now, but I do still need to build/upgrade several of my buildings, so I might be willing to buy more if the price is right. Please only offer if you are selling for 30 silver each or less, thanks! ^.^

LTB/TF  (Looking To Buy/Trade For): Wild-born Unis with no red stats
LTP (Looking To Pay): 2k base for fully researched, +Silver for any green stats
Notes: I am looking to start raising and breeding unis. Currently, I am working on just getting set up (upgrading buildings to a respectable level so that I can actually play this game >,<), so the amount of Silver I have on hand at any given time is considerably restricted. Please note that I am looking for very specific genetic traits, and because my resources are currently so limited, this will be the determining factor in what I purchase. Thanks for looking! ^.^

LTB/TF  (Looking To Buy/Trade For): Wild-born pets with no red stats
LTP (Looking To Pay): 2k base for fully researched, +Silver for any green stats
Notes: My main focus is unis, but I will occasionally pick up other species if the price is right - but again, I am looking for very specific genetic traits, and because my resources are currently so limited, this will be the determining factor in what I purchase. Thanks for looking! ^.^

I am also in need of the following items, though currently I am unable to trade for them. I will update this as soon as there is a change to that status. The categories are listed in no particular order, but each category's items are arranged in order of priority, greatest to least.

• Food: Bamboo Berries, Nutpea, Cactus Melon, Dragon Maple, Heart Fruit, Glowshroom.
  • Pots: Amnesia, Energy, Rainbow, Mutagen.
  • Scrolls: Expand Stable, Expand Inventory, Change Sex, 1 mo Sub, Insight (Minor/Major).
  • Invites: Clairvoyant, Druid, Geneticist, Trainer.
  • Misc: Magic Bomb.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day! ^.^

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 08:16:58 — Link

Reserved. I plan on editing in the specific traits for the pets I am looking for in this post when I being aggresively looking for them. Thanks! <3

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• thestillpoint
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 16:36:00 — Link

I have a bunch of clay, which I'd be happy to sell for 30s/each. I also have 3 Trainer and 2 Druid invites.

As for pets:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/69893 - White Female Unicorn, No Reds

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/71722 - White Female Unicorn, Two Greens, No Reds

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/65910 - Red Owl, Female Gryphon, No Reds

Let me know if you're interested in anything! Thanks :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla