Boards < General < General Chat < Let's thin out the Pound~

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2022-03-26 23:45:54 — Link

I went through my pets that I bred back in 2019 T-T so many and I found several that I have pounded because no space even though they were great stats or it wasn't good stats. If anyone want to adopt them and try to get a good pet, I will love that. If you get a bad pet, you can send them to me after the apotion week is over and I can gift you another GP3 pet or 1000s 

Just look at the Pounded Pets tab (pounded dragons, pounded rocs, pounded cocks, pounded pumas)

-SerialKillerXO

• sasha_the_queen
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-10 20:05:21 — Link

i wish there was a way to more than one pet

• Asaraath
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-27 20:12:49 — Link

I'm new so I don't have a reserve. This is a great idea though! Also please message me any advice for begginers. Thank you!!

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-30 03:30:03 — Link

Most ppl dont have a reserve so they just pound it. I have been asking ppl to send me their bad pets so I can reserve them so they dont go to the pound. If you are trying to find a good pet, just go the the breeding offers of any good pet and look at their children. Usually players would breed several times to get a good stats or a deviant. Its mainly a game of luck tho. I tried to go through my pets and managed to find some GP pets but some I pounded the parents so I couldnt see all of them...

If you want to try to adopt a good pet, check my Pounded (whatever pet you want) and there should be a list with links for you to check out :)

Try to adopt more females so you can breed them with your stud or any stud in the breeding offers :)

-SerialKillerXO

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-30 16:00:28 — Link

I adopt pets from the pound for breeding projects, and other players do the same. If you put them into your reserve you are taking them out of the game and no one can access them.

For example I'm having so much trouble finding gryphon passerines. Breeding perfects is really hard.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2022-05-04 00:23:44 — Link

i mean i reserve the red stats ones 

am i doing something wrong?

-SerialKillerXO

• DragonValer
  • User

Posted at 2022-06-15 17:31:26 — Link

Hi. I always thought the same way about the poor pets. Once I decided that I would adopt pets, train them to lvl 50 and put them back in hoping their high level would increase their chances of being adopted.
It is what it is...

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla