Boards < General < Help < Schematic/Blueprint recipes?? (& a wiki question)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-10 03:27:23 — Link

I was wondering, would it be ok if we had a stickied thread with a list of schematics and what they require in order to build them? I need to upgrade my Warehouse so I need to buy blueprints for it, but I really want to have all the materials I need before I buy the blueprint. AHA!! I went searching back a few pages and saw the thread about the page I have completely overlooked a few dozen times! XD (It's under the Help section if you tend to derp like I do and have missed it thus far lol)

Kind of related but sort of off topic, is there an official wiki in the works, and if not yet, would it be ok if someone started one? I would love input from other players as to your thoughts on this, but ultimately, we need the final say to come from one of the admins about whether or not these things are kosher (hint hint <3 lol). Thanks for reading, have a great day! ^.^

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-05-10 17:35:26 — Link

We do not plan to make an official wiki right now. Most likely all of of the offcial game info and guides will be placed on our domain within the game interface. We don't mind user-run wiki but please note that we won't be responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the information there.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla