Boards < General < Help < I don't understand what is happening...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Poison
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 21:32:36 — Link

Ok here are some things that have happened to me today... can anyone help?

1. I bidded on a Unicorn and I was high bidder, now the auction is over... so where is the Unicorn? I can't find any notifications or anything...

2. I had almost 5000, now I have 4,202 and I know I haven't spent any today... so where did it go?

That's all I can think of off the top of my head... I'll add more in just a second :)

Thanks for any help! :D

~* Poison *~

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-10 03:23:23 — Link

I'm not sure about the auction, but perhaps the coin drop was from feeding your pets? They cost 18 Silver per day unless you have food in your inventory to feed them. =)

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Poison
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-10 03:44:33 — Link

I have food (this was the notification):

You have collected revenue of 180 from Townhall (lvl 1).
You spent 0 on pet food. You fed 38 Sunflower Seeds to your pets. You fed 39 Rabbit Meat to your pets. You fed 39 Wheat to your pets. You fed 39 Soybeans to your pets. You fed 39 Honey to your pets. You fed 40 Pork to your pets.

So I don't think it was that, and still no Unicorn...

Thanks for the help though :)

~* Poison *~

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-05-10 18:27:05 — Link

Poison, do you mean this unicorn http://beastkeeper.com/pet/65093?

There was a buyout for 2000 silver by another user. You didn't get a notification because you wasn't subscribed for notifications for this auction.

Concerning missing silver, there ca be a lot of expenses except direct purchases and pet food. Did you sent any expeditions or hired catchers, researched pet genetics, made / increased bids, accepted breeding offers, participated in battles with bids?

• Poison
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-11 19:15:42 — Link

Oh, I didn't realize there was a buyout. Thanks :)

I know I sent an observer or two out,  but maybe I did research some genes. Hmm...

Thanks for the help :D

~* Poison *~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla