Boards < General < Help < Renaming

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-08 11:30:50 — Link

How do we do this? I really hope names are not permanent, especially in light of pets keeping their names when being sent to the pound. Thanks in advance. <3

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Sunset
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-08 11:52:20 — Link

The only way to change a pets name is using an Amnesia Potion. You can hope to find one from an island, buy one from the auctions (item trades), or buy one using gold from the premium shop.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-08 22:46:53 — Link

*sigh* I was afraid of something like that. Thanks for replying anyway.

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla