Boards < General < General Chat < What do you think of the site?

Boards

• Lyrakish
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:46:22 — Link

I like it overall. The breeding system is fun, the art is fabulous and the gameplay is engaging.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:37:45 — Link

I really like exploring. It's my favorite thing to do. Two of my pets are tied up in pregnancy though so that's kinda depressing.

I like the catcher system too. Suprises are just so much fun!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:47:27 — Link

I like the site so far. Don't like exploring though...It is too slow for me, but then again I'm usually an impatient person.

But I love this place's artwork~ I'm going to have fun collect the unicorns~ I'm such a girly girl *laughs*

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:09:29 — Link

I really enjoy the site so far. :D The art and layout is beautiful, and it has such an interesting concept behind it. There are tons of features that are very unique. Hopefully I'll figure out the site soon, haha!

Neve!

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 01:51:24 — Link

Love it here. It actually pulled me away from one of my other sites because my pet had enough energy to explore, then I found a bug, and it was around 20 minutes before I got back to what I was doing originally.

• Seasonal
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 02:40:39 — Link

I really like it! Nothing too simple but nothing too complicated either. c:

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:57:25 — Link

I really like it here. One thing that sticks out is the use of both fantasy (portals) and science (genetics)--I haven't seen a lot of other sites use this technique. Exploring is a lot of fun--I lIke finding stuff, just wish I could do more exploring before my pets run out of energy. The only thing that bugs me is that it takes a while to research genes. I've got 5 pets, and only one of them is fully researched (and only because she's the one I used in the tutorial). Other than that, it's a lot of fun, and I can see myself sticking around here for quite some time.

• 4everHallie
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:18:48 — Link

Art-10/10

very nice! i love it all! <3

site layout- 9/10

very,very nice! one, or two things i would change, but still epic!

pet care-8/10

not hard at all! but still customizable.

Fourms-7/10

nice, but not the best.

Community- 7/10

active

Time-4/10

this site is a big time waster XD

People-9/10

every one is friendly and willing to help each other ^^

older/newer player difference- 7/10

not so bad atm, but i have a feeling the gap will grow much larger in time...XD

Customization  -7/10

yup...

Pace-7/10

the game moves at a good pace.

overall sim exp.- 75/100

very nice,only a few things i would change. (i rate a lot of sites like this XD don't worry most sites get like a 40 or 50 :S) 

HI! Looking for: Gyrphons, STONE, WOOD, and cash XD Have: baby pumas, baby dragon, and baby roc.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 05:42:46 — Link

This is day two for me. Right now, I'm having a great time on the site. I actually enjoy that things take time, so that you're not finishing a bunch of dailies in an hour and then being done with the site for the day. As a new site, I'm impressed with the amount of things there are to do. I definitely want to see the site evolve and expand as time goes on. So far, I think the developers are doing an awesome job.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• HedgiE
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:39:06 — Link

I love it, buy it's really boring when you've used all your pets' energy. D:

-Your
friendly neighborhood roc breeding enthusiast
<3 <3~
Doctor Who!
Also ponies

• tazzazi
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 08:02:09 — Link

I love it! It doesn't seem too easy or too hard aEvette graphics are amazing

• Asthora
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 18:47:54 — Link

I've got to hand it. I thought it would be like most other pet sites. but the whole tutorial thing and what you can actually use the pets for like exploring and questing and everything.
I like it a lot.

Overall however I feel like there's going to be a lot of time wasted waiting for something to do. tho that could be because it's my first day and I only have two pets I can actually use. And now their energy is out.
I suppose that when I start getting more of them I'll have plenty to do with training them all and exploring.

I'm certainly interested in finding some rainbow jars. It said I think that you can find them in explore, but I imagine that's rather rare occurance. I'll just have to hope. It would be so awesome to make a skin for the site.

• hdawg
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:30:07 — Link

i like the site's explore system alot!

but the battles just frustrate me. im sure its just because im new and im not used to it XD

• Sakarnen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:37:32 — Link

I like the artwork, especially the Cockatrice one, and the breeding system seems awesomely complex. I'll have fun breeding pets with great genomes, I think.

• Peppermint
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 23:01:20 — Link

I like it so far.  Sometimes it gets really slow, especially around when the week turns over it seems.  The artwork is awesome.  Can't wait to actually get somewhere (seems I am always waiting for a pet to have energy at the moment).  

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla