Boards < General < General Chat < What do you think of the site?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-20 19:22:30 — Link

I was wondering if you like the site? C:

First thought:

For my part, I didn't go very far in the game but I think it looks fun, and the pets are pretty nice. ( There's something about the puma though, the paws are weird) 

The layout is really beautiful and nicely coded. I looove it.

The old man is perfect, I like him too (Wait what? No! I don't want to get married with him!)

What about you?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-20 20:41:04 — Link

I'm enjoying it so far.  It isn't too complicated, yet not too simplistic either.  The site artwork is pretty decent, which surprises me a bit for how the site is just in beta (I've seen well established sites that look far less polished than this one does).

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 00:04:47 — Link

I do love that old man. He looks friendly...  I wonder what his name is?

I'm having issues where I can't go to other places on the site without completing the tutorial (I'm stuck in it). I would like to see my pets or at least have access to the TOS/FAQ.

I do like the adventure and battle system. It's very fluid and reminds me of those old game boy and NES games :D I like it!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-21 01:26:39 — Link

Haha, I don't know how it reminds you of the game boy's games x) It isn't the same to me.

Well I suggested angel to make a FAQ, let's see how this goes.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:26:57 — Link

I am definitaly enjoying it here so far! I love the simplistic idea but complex setup.

The art is beautiful, and there seems to be so many great features.

Overall, I am incredibally excited to play more.

• AliSha
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 03:32:22 — Link

I can kinda see why it reminds Nightingale of the old NES/Gameboy games.  The map area, while not visually the same, does remind me of old games with a similar type of map area where you would move around and find items/enemies in a similar way.  The visuals are obviously better, but otherwise it does have a familiar feel.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-21 05:16:41 — Link

Yeah like the Map area... remember the old Final Fantasy... or maybe pokemon.. if any of you remember Dragon Warrior from the NES..... They are similar.. but this is WAY better.

Also I LOVE the question marks on the site for things that people commonly have questions for... great stuff.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Alisande
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 08:28:55 — Link

Awesome!

shoboshaaaa

• Whipe
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 14:32:05 — Link

Thank you GANDALF for helping me through the painful tutorial hehe o.e.. I like the game so far but the gryphons? I don't know...Oh well they are still my favorites<3 And the art work is awesome.

*BURP* Pardon me~ 

<3

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 20:01:15 — Link

I really like the ideas behind the game and will be interested to see how it grows and evolves over time. There is a lot of potential here.

But like on the thread that directed my attention here, I'm going to admit I'm not crazy about the beast artwork. It isn't bad by any means but the style isn't to my taste and some of the anatomy is a bit too shaky.
I absolutely love that we can use alternate art if we choose and hope the item to do so isn't too inaccessable.

• Emeraldrox
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:27:19 — Link

I like the idea, as many have said, but I do have a couple complaints

-The movement speed in exploring. It seems a bit too slow, to the point where I lose interest/get bored very quickly doing it.

-Lack of things to do after tutorial. It probably doesn't help that I'm in EST, so things like the pound feel very off to me, but after I completed the tutorial last night, I've been pretty limited as to what I can do. I don't have nearly enough money to buy the other blueprints, barely any accessable pets, so I pretty much have to just wait for like 12 more hours to pass before I can do anything truly interesting.

-Lack of any site games. I could see these being a way to make a small amount of money while waiting for time to pass to do the things above, or while waiting for a pet's energy to regenerate.

-No FAQ about the site's features. I'd love to see some bits on the contruction/capturing wild pets/exploring sections

Other than those, I see a lot of potential in the site.

#24163 on Aywas

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:33:54 — Link

Emeraldrox -
People donate to the pound. It is always open. (I think?) Since this is a new site not many people want to just give away their good pets.

Site games would be nice, you can suggest that here. They would probably take a long time happen if they did, because since this is beta the top priority is fixing bugs and such.
You can ask FAQ questions that can be added here.

• Emeraldrox
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:35:59 — Link

Lumie, I'm referring to waiting to use the pound. Can only be used once a day (Which I'm not too sure the difference between GMT and EST, but I know that it's the day after I joined in EST.)

#24163 on Aywas

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:39:56 — Link

Ahhh!

Okay!

I am also in EST. I beleive everything refreshes at 7:00 pm.

• Emeraldrox
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:42:43 — Link

Thats helpful to know xD Such a long wait from right now though.
Hopefully I have power at 7 PM, with this snowstorm coming and all.

#24163 on Aywas

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla