Boards < General < News & Announcements < Open Beta Launch!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• BlackVulpix
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-21 18:31:55 — Link

Ah alright, I figured as much x3 Thank you very much for the clarification. I had some people join who quit the tutorial halfway because of the puma xD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 18:23:09 — Link

I just got like 6 or 7 people on the site via Gryffs. WOOOHOO!!! Happy Birthday BK!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-03-05 01:36:59 — Link

A quick question...will we be able to keep our stuff after the beta?

Hey everyone!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-06 02:19:45 — Link

*ShadowClaw*, yes. Although there can be different balance changes during the beta itself.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 06:47:40 — Link

Whoo! I managed to get a truckload of people to sign up (I bribed them with free art, haha), I hope it helps boost the member count a little!

• Hannah
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 07:59:54 — Link

Wow! I love it here and I have just joined today!! And about asking for more artists: I KNOW that there will be new species later on!! That's how much I believe in this website, it's amazing. Seriously, you should add more animals! The artwork is breath-taking, the staff are wonderfully sweet, and everything else is awesome!! Keep it coming!!

Just a tip: I HATE bad grammar, I am a great grammar freak! I hate it when People Talk Just Like This ALL Of The Time, jst lik tis all of the tme, and when people don't capitalize correctly. If you do this, I will most likely ignore you, by the way!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla