Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 02:06:13 — Link

I had made a suggestion before about there being multiple pages in the pound but that was turned down as players could shop around and have more options to pick from. 

Instead, I propose that players can narrow it down by species but would still have to refresh the page to see different pets, this way if a player needs a Roc, they can just view the Rocs, or Pumas, they can just view Pumas. 

• RainbowDash3
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-20 22:31:10 — Link

I think its a great idea as I am not to big into a copule of the species on here and would only want to look at the ones that I want to own in my stable.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-27 08:36:12 — Link

I found BK through a game called Leayph, they dont have a pound system but they do have a similar system to here for selling pets. Except that you would be able to search for a specific species. So I support this idea, or atleast something to make looking though the pound because there is over 600 last time I looked, and thats alot of time to refresh and refresh and refresh to even look through all of them.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 02:25:21 — Link

I think that was the idea though. I figured they didn't want to make it convenient in any way to keep people from just grabbing all the 'good' pets without really working for it. If that's the case, I imagine they'd turn down any suggestion that trims down the amount of effort.

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-28 07:38:47 — Link

true but having it be a little easier would help, even with refreshing there is absolutely no way to see all the pets in the pound, there are too many and probably 97% are nameless and are the same color. there needs to be SOME why for people to be able to look through them whether they're looking for a certain gender or color. besides, there's no way to know which pets are good or bad since all that is shown is the color, gender, and level. there could be a level 50 pet in the pound with a nice color but have crap genes. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-29 06:08:08 — Link

I agree. I swear I'm just seeing the same white unicorns over and over again.

I don't think this counts as "shopping" for pets.

However in real life pounds are places where pets that need adoption go. So everything is done to make the adoption easier and more accessible. I support being able to sort by species, or at the minimum the ability to have page numbers so I'm not seeing the same unicorn over and over again...

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• somehow
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-30 18:10:15 — Link

Support. It makes sense now that there is too many pets in pound. 

• Caleili
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-02 21:39:57 — Link

Support, as it doesn't make it 'easier' per say to grab good pets, just more convenient for those only looking for one species.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 16:37:35 — Link

I do not understand what the problem is with "shopping for pets." It's what you do when you go to the pound, anyway. That's the entire purpose of the thing: get rid of pets you don't want so that others can get free pets. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to know exactly what you're getting, especially with the current system in place that requires you to keep the thing for an entire frickin' week - and pay for it every single day, I might add (which really, because you do end up paying for it, it's not truly free anyway). That being said, I would support anything that makes the Pound less of a hassle, as it seems this would.

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 06:52:46 — Link

bump

• MollyOKami
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 04:23:05 — Link

I would have to disagree with this idea.  The way that the pound is now makes it a bit more balanced.

What I WOULD change is that we should be charged to disown a pet.  It's just wrong to profit off of breeding a pet just because you didn't like the stats. This would encourage more responsible breeding.

My Creatures

Creatures Up For Trade

Looking for "friends" for Pokémon X & Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

3DS Friend Code: 0361-7809-4176

• Kiku
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-18 21:34:19 — Link

the pound would still be balancedd but with there being upwards of 2200 pets there needs to be some way to help pets get adopted easier, even if it means lifting the 24hr waiting period and putting a 5 pet limit up until the numbers go down.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla