Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Amnesia Potions

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Shenanigans
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-18 13:19:07 — Link

Mostly I am completly perplexed at why amnesia potions are 10 gold and so expensive in trades ....... this potion give you no advantage in game play .... it's just for changing a pets name .... so why is it as expensive as a Major Scoll of insight?

I think the price for changing a pets name should be much more similar to a mutagen potion - say 2 or 3 gold.  Then maybe we wouldn't have so many nameless pets?

• Indiana
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-18 13:30:35 — Link

My feeling is that,  it as it does no more than a gray jar, and that is a fairly  cheap and readily available  item, why not make it the same sort of price or even a bit more.

I am sure that that would make the majority of players very happy... me included...I would like to be able to re-name as required.

SUPPORT!

• Caleili
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-18 15:41:23 — Link

Support!

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-18 16:43:39 — Link

Support!

#33507 on Aywas

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 00:48:08 — Link

*adds support*

• OrcaTheMuffin
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 01:59:21 — Link

Support.

Some users may type very fast and/or misspell something by accident and want to change it.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 02:21:00 — Link

Support. I don't think an Amnesia Potion is game-changing, just usefull, so should be priced accordingly. I'm almost scared to name my pets in case I think of a better name later, or misspell it.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 02:35:46 — Link

Support. There's no real reason I can think of to make name-changing so expensive.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-19 02:50:12 — Link

Support... It is really bothersome. o.0

The name system here is odd... Names aren't unique so it does sort of suck for changing them...

I myself have pets I'm not going to name until I'm done being too lazy/busy to make a skin.

Why not do it like Aywas and have one free name change, and the rest cost some silver or gold, which you can pay on the pets page (if the item is done away with).

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-19 17:42:00 — Link

Support.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• Daweia
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-24 04:37:43 — Link

Support; it would also make a decent gold sink if it was put up for sale in the State Store like Gray Jars.

• MishaBaby
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-09 16:43:20 — Link

I'll support this, even though I have never liked the idea of having to pay money to rename my pets - especially if they came to me already named. -_-

Looking for Foundation Unicorns with no red stats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have a sale section. Take a look at my "Take Them Home" tab to see what I've currently got for sale. All pets, regardless of how many red stats, 1k minimum. All pets unresearched with no red stats 1.5K, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Fully researched 3.5k, +100 for each green stat (more for very rare stats). Prices above set minimums negotiable.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have many, many suggestions, and I'd love your feedback on them! Click   HERE    to check them out, and please comment. Thanks! Current number of suggestions in the thread: 10.

• Android!!!
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 20:57:30 — Link

Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Calib
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-04 22:05:50 — Link

I support selling these in the market like the Grey Jar. It's a great gold sink!

On a side note, I also love the non-unique names. :) It makes life much more fun than on other sites where people annex the dictionary just to sell names. Please never change it.

• Circus_Joker
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 07:49:15 — Link

support. helpfull when you adopt from the pound a pet with a name such as 'bad genes'

selling a large amount of griffins in uncommon to rare colors, feel free to make an offer!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla