Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Netflix- Recommend Good Movies/Shows. Post your faves!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Drachenfee
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-10 16:14:34 — Link

I agree with pikapikapikapika... Doctor Who is amazing, start with the 2009 reboot (the classic series can be a bit jarring if you're not into it). I also really liked Terry Pratchett's Hogfather (I think they have it on Netflix, if they have The color of magic, that's also great). How I met your mother is great, too.

Looking at that list I think I'm not using my subscription enough xP

"Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most."

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-08 14:39:20 — Link

Doctor Who / The Hobbit / Little lunch.

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-02 23:03:10 — Link

watch the movie "it" but if youre scared to death of clowns( like me i have a phobia of clowns yet i stupidly watched it) i suggest you dont watch it

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• syntheticwish
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-08 15:12:48 — Link

Sherlock, death in paradise, Kimmy Schmidt.

Chickensmoothie as Draiocht.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2019-12-09 17:49:30 — Link

Fairy Tail

Dragon Ball Z

Supernatural

Doctor Who

The Walking Dead

My Hero Acedemia

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• LadyNesryn
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-19 00:25:56 — Link

Pirates of the Caribbean 

Lost in space(I look like younger dr.smith, same grin and all!)

Eragon 

"In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees are contorted, twisted in wierd ways and still they are beautiful"

Alice Walker

• Jaykattz
  • User

Posted at 2023-09-06 05:27:30 — Link

NIMONA!!!! also (sing song voice) stranger things!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla