Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Dreams you've had?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Kisara
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-16 03:40:53 — Link

Sunshine, you should look up the meaning of everything in your dream. A recurring dream usually has a meaning to it.

“Obstacles are only obstacles if you see them as obstacles. They can also be called opportunities.”
-Tucker Max

• nalotel
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-20 01:21:24 — Link

I had this one last night:

had a dream that I woke up like a normal day and headed out to school

When I got to schooli t had a sign saying CLOSED on it, glancing around I saw that everyone on my bus was no longer there, and when I looked back the people gong into the doors where gone. My history teacher walked up and told me the goverment haddecided to send us back to primary school so I rung my mum and told her to drive be back to my primary.

When we got there my old yr 6 maths teacher was standing and she told me that I had to hand in my homework, I had no homework so I ran away and my riding instructor appeared and grabbed me and tied me to a rock, when night came the rock exploded obliterating my school and then I realised I was a wolf, I was really hungry so I ate a random fish that I saw and then I could see it getting digested and even when I tried to close my eyes I could still see it and it was alive a screaming and everything(being a vegetarian, this was horrible).

Randomly I was in a yellow building with my mum and my uncle and I was bragging about some ear wax (I know I know) and mum was telling me to shut it so I ate her face(again I know) and then my uncle started foaming at the mouth and turned into a rabid dog, I fled and hid in a cash machine and found a big red button, I pressed it and started the apocolypse of zombie bees, they killed everyone apart from the sacred llama who was pink and had voldemort on a dog leash and then I woke up...

I think I'm a messed up child.....

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-02 01:26:47 — Link

I had a dream let me tell you all about it

a couple was in a motel and they were dancing and then they were lying down on a bed and there was a half meter gap between the bed and the wall the girl was looking at the telly and the guy was looking at the window opposite to the door and then scream crawled in (in the horror movie crawl) and he got behing the bed and had hid hand suffocating the girl while he slit the throught of the guy then i was at home with my brother and we some how knew that two people in our house have also been killed by scream and then my brother was fed up and said he couldent stand it anymore and he was going to go out of the house and i tried to purswade him not to go out but he didnt listen and did it any way i picked up my dog and leaned against the door and looked out at my brother and wondered why he wasnt dead and then i looked into m yliving room and saw the tail of the cloak of scream going behind the pole in the center of the living room then he did a creapy crawl out to me and i was trying to get my dog out of my arms so i could escape but he had turned into a glitch and wouldent move i tried to beat him down (it was a dream no animals were hurt :) ) scream got over to me and stood up and he was towering over me and he got his knife out and it was dripping with blood and i shouted just kill me you jerk! and then i died

it was a scary dream

dont worry i always have messed up dreams :)

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-02 14:08:45 — Link

i also had a dream where i brought my dog to school and he was fine through out the lessons and at lunch i said to my friend that she needs to look after my dog for a mo because i needed to do somthing and when i came back i couldent see my dog and i said to my friend "where is he, you were ment to be looking after him!" my friend said that another friend was looking after him so i was ok and really hungry and asked if anyone had some food i could eat and they all said no and then this boy i know but really hate came over and said ill buy you somthing so i said ok (never gonna say no to free food XD) and i ate a baguette and the friend who was looking after my dog at the moment and said i lost your dog sorry and i was really sad and then some people came in and said "im sorry i have some really bad news" they were nearly crying and then they brought in my dead dog

I was so sad

not all of my dreams are depressing btw most of them are hallirous

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Sketchy.
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-03 07:01:36 — Link

I had an odd dream I remember vividly o.o

i was driving his blue car up this hill, and my grade five teacher was driving this train behind me and wearing patchy rainbow clothing. She waved at me, oddly happy and the car kept on going up this hill and I saw my friends having this the party on a picnic blanket made out of jeans and then the car fell off this really tall cliff and I drowned.

o_o I remember more every time I think about it

quite new here, so dont get mad at me if I do stuff wrong xD 

feel free to message me, I have cookies for everypony

siggy is quite a WIP, plan to do more tomorrow night 

Visit me on Chickensmoothie (Sketchy.)

I usually am more active on there <3

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-10-03 17:14:09 — Link

I had a dream and woke up with this sense of impending doom... Because my boyfriend's mom is about to bring me 83 Bananas... and I don't want them...

What a weird dream.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-01 17:11:23 — Link

I had one dream where I was on a real long slide, and I could get off whenever I wanted.  But the weird thing was, if you get off, you have to battle a something or other. Interesting, right? Here's another odd thing, you could be in there for days, and not starve because, you could shout: CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!! for example, and it would appear beside you.

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla