Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Dreams you've had?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 00:53:58 — Link

Last night I had one that the stray cat that comes around my house let me pet him, and my cats' kittens had opened their eyes and come out to meet us 

Another one I had was that me and my friends turned into wolves and ran around hunting and such. It was awesome x3

I've learned that goodbyes

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-06 18:56:09 — Link

Oh man I keep having weird-as-heck dreams and I love it. xD The most recent one (that I recall) was amusing to say the least XD

There was a certain metal festival my entire class planned to attend. It was held inside a gigantic office-like building with countless passages and doors and shortcuts; one of its most characteristic features were intensive, nearly eye-bleedingly blue walls/floors. Everything was blue. It appeared to be under construction, too, but nobody regarded this as an issue.

The concert's line up included Scar Symmetry, Sabaton and some other bands I like, but only my classmates and 5-6 random people turned up. (Kind of surprising for a big event with free tickets, but dreams are known for their complete irreverence towards logic eheheh)

Anyway, that goddamn building had no stage -  or anything even remotely suited for performances, for that matter. Bands simply started preparing to play on the floor of the main hall, casually chatting and staying close to their fans all along, which proved to be entirely possible with an audience this small.

And even though I wanted to, I didn't participate. Social phobia kicked in and caused me to find the entire situation kind of overwhelming. Just needed some alone time. Soo instead of staying to enjoy the live performance like you're supposed to at concerts, I wandered off to explore the place all by myself, in silence.

After a few minutes I encountered a beautifully adorned wooden door. It looked enticing, mostly because of how eerily out-of-place it seemed (we're talking about an industrial building here). I felt my hands give in to the urge of ajarring it. It led to another part of the hall, which finally revealed why this place gave off such a bad vibe for no conspicuous reason.

Until now, we'd only seen the left wing. It's no wonder we'd only seen the left wing, because turns out the right one WAS CONNECTED TO A FREAKING KINDERGARTEN.

It'd be no exaggeration to say a hundred Pandora boxes broke loose once I pushed that door open. Literally dozens of demonic-looking toddlers flooded the entire building, unrestrained rage written across their faces as they began chasing after musicians and audience. The event quickly derailed into one frantic game of cat and mouse. Death metal band members kept running away and hiding from 5-year-olds in horrified panic. Some jumped out of windows, some locked themselves inside bathrooms (whose doors were later snapped in half by an overpowered baby), a rugged 'invent the most creative way to get out of here' contest spread insiduously.

I found refuge behind a stereo column, hoping to throw a little girl that was hellbent on hounding me off scent, but the threat I was met with in exchange was much more severe.

Out of absolutely nowhere, my grandmother descended from the ceiling. She was sitting on a silver throne atop two moving platforms, just like in a pretty stereotypical musical.

It was never implied anywhere, but I suddenly knew she'd the one to be held accountable for orchestrating this entire kindergarten disaster. The eldery woman turned her teary-eyed face to me and spoke, her words dripping with despair:
"Why did you do this to me? Why did you have to listen to metal?"
Then I woke up.

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 22:48:31 — Link

I've only had about a few weird dreams. The one I remember (halfway x3) was kinda like this.

I was hanging out with my friends, and for some reason our moms sent us shopping alone. So we went to a few shops, and then we got bored.

For some reason, our moms showed up again, and gave us plane tickets (????) So we went to the airport, and got on the plane. It was only us, and a few other people on the plane. We also had no idea where the plane was going.

So when we got there, it turned out the plane was to Vegas. So oddly enough, we went and got a hotel room.

But as we were walking down the hall to our room, one of the boys we know showed up, and started talking to us. o.e

"Oh hey girls. What are you doing here?"

But we just walked past him, unlocked our room, and locked it again. So once we were inside, we unpacked the stuff we had from shopping. So we stayed inside the room for a bit, and then we decided that the guy was prob gone, so we went outside the door.

He wasn't there, so we walked down the hall to the restaurant, and got a table. So we ate, and then walked back to the room, and changed into swimsuits. So we walked down to the pool, and the guy we know was there. So we jumped in the pool, hoping he wouldn't see us.

Well, luckily he didn't, so we started swimming. So then somehow my friend jumped up into the air and did a backflip. So after swimming we got out, and just sat on the pool chairs.

But then the guy noticed us, and walked up and said hello. But then I woke up.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• OceansFury
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 02:06:06 — Link

I watch a ton of horror movies so my dreams are gory. Most of the time i'm hiding, fighting, or running. Sorry it's pretty long..

My most recent dream:

It started with me on a cruise ship to a resort on this deserted island. When we got there (we=me and all the other cruise members 600 or so people)everyone had their own apartment type room off the boat. I went to my room to unpack. Everyone had an envelope taped to their door. It turned out to be an invitation to a dinner party, from Captian Kenn himself.

I got dressed and headed down to the party/dinner. On my way there I noticed the resort was surrounded with 20ft razor wire fence, but one area seemed to have been clipped through. The hole was wide enough to fit a crowd of people through. Well really short people anyways, it was only 4ft high.

I arrived at the dinner party and told the captian what I had seen. His face turned powder white and he ran upstairs. When he came back down he was followed by 50 men with guns. But it was too late...

People had sat down to eat and started talking, not noticing the men with guns. The noise level was so loud I didn't hear the first screams. I only saw the look on the womans face across from me, before she was jerked under the table. No one else noticed, I moved my chair away from the table to get a better look underneath.

Half of the woman's face stared up at me in a twisted mangled way, as the dogs were chewing on the rest of her. I, having been raised with lots of dogs knew not to look them in the eyes or run away. So I stood up and backed away from the table. I tried to tell the people to do the same but after the 10th person was pulled under the table, no one would listen.

It was all screaming and panic from then on. All the men with the guns seemed to be having problems with the guns. No one fired a shot, I found 3 guns but none of them were loaded. I finally got outside and sneeked into my room.

Only to have two medium dogs come crashing through my window. I just happened to be wearing brass knuckles with spikes so I fought the dogs till they ran away. (lol, because most girls wear brass knuckles to dinner parties!)

I headed back to the dinning area to find one of those men with the guns. Maybe the captian had a loaded gun. They were all dead, everyone. I found 13 guns as I was checking them for ammo I saw one woman was still sitting at the head of the table, maybe frozen from shock...

Nope. I walked over to her, and told her to follow me. She responded by making weird grunting sounds and looking at me with a frown. Then I noticed she was holding her chest. "Oh no!" I thought, "What a horrible time to be having a heartattack!" Then her chest was torn open as one of the dogs was eating its way through. That was it... no bullets in any of the guns, so I ran as fast as my feet could manage.

Unfortunatly for all the dead people, but luckily for me, all the dogs were too  "busy" or too full to follow me. I made it back to the ship and pulled up all the stairs and walkways to get on-board. The deck hands and janitors were still alive, because they had to stay on the ship and clean.

I went and sat down in the captian's chair. With tears in my eyes I looked at all the pictures in his office. His wife... his son... so many pictures... but what is that.......

Dogs, in every picture, the background was full of dogs in kennels. Kennels with the name: Captian K's Rescues.

Captian Kenn. Kenn-els, this was his island and those were his dogs. That's why the guns weren't loaded, he was going to feed the dogs not kill them. 

So it really was a "DINNER PARTY"...

AHHHHAHA!!! Then I woke up from my crooked "dream"....  x)

OceansFury

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 03:48:02 — Link

I've had some dreams like that.... Except with rabid mountian lions o.e

This is the dream I had last night....

I was at a park with all my friends, and we were all sitting on the playground. We were all talking and such, but then we heard this sound like a angry scream, so we looked down, and there was a baby trying to climb one of the poles.

So we jumped up and stared at it, because it just kept screaming. We climbed down the playground, and walked to the parking lot, only to have the baby start chasing us. So we jumped over the fence and ran.

The baby just kept following us, keeping up. So we jumped in some random car, and somehow we got it to start. So we backed up, but then the baby climbed onto the bumper. So my friend (who was driving) sped out of the parking lot at 100 MPH. 

After a bit, we had lost the baby, so we slowed down, and pulled into a parking lot. As we were just starting to relax we saw two of the boys we know, being chased by two babies.

I rolled down the window and yelled "Guys! Come get in the car, quick!" And they raced up to the car, opened the back door and got in. We rolled up the window really quick, as the babies raced towards us.

My friend stepped on the gas again and we zoomed off at 100 MPH. After the babies stopped chasing us, we slowed down and crusied over to my house. We parked the car, got out and went inside. We locked the doors, and windows, and then sat down to have something to eat.

Then there was a banging on the door, and some more angry screaming. We barricaded the door, and began to relax again. 

And then I woke up.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 03:14:34 — Link

I had a wierd dream once...

My twin and I went to the desert with our cat, but she escaped. so we went on a wild goose chase after her... Somehow we ended up in a tree museum, but we still hadn't caught the cat. The my cousin who happens to be at the mueseum gives the cat away to some random girl and we have to get cat back from her, causing her to cry. But by then we are late for school so we decide to take the cat to school with us. And then the cat gets lost in the school... somehow winds up in the bathroom and someone thought she was a rat because she was all wet. When I finally found the cat...... I woke up.............. relieved to find the cat sleeping at the foot of my bed.............

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE. D:

Oh yeah, also my mom said she had a dream that she collected chairs X3

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 18:30:05 — Link

That would be a nightmare D:

I had this strange one last night.

I was at my friends birhtday party, and we were having a scavenger hunt. After finding everything, some of us went inside and some stayed outside. I went inside with one of my friends and we were watching the betta fish.

But all of a sudden the betta fish flared, and rushed at us. We jumped back, and went outside again, where we began planning where to go. So after we decided, we drove away.

We arrived at a carnival-thingy, and walked around. But this carnival had a waterpark. So we went over there, and went up high so we could look at it. But I was bored, so I jumped and landed in the pool. I started swimming away, and soon my friends were following me, so I climbed up a pole and went down a waterslide.

I let them catch up a little, and then leaped onto another waterslide. I jumped off the waterslide onto the ground. And then, my friends arrived. But then, some block thing started chasing them, and we all took off running.

And then I woke up.

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Thal
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-29 10:49:00 — Link

Err... I had one of the funnies dreams last night for a while. And yes, I'm aware this may sound really headless. xD

For a pretty long time it was totally normal, me some other people I do not know but who obviously were close to the dram me were just running around, climbing to rocks and such excerzise activities. And then we were on cablecar stuff from one tree to another and suddenly one of those cars just dropped down and crashed. When rest of us got back down the people insede had stood up, just not people anymore, he had turned to err... dinosaur. xD

Sunless is the path we roam, bitter is the air we breathe
Fell is the icy blast, coming from the hills
Blowing through my ailing heart, wailing in the emptiness inside
- Insomnium

Sales and Studs for breeding : Here
Looking for studs and to buy new boold : Here

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-01 19:27:26 — Link

LOL

I had one last night where I was on a tour with some random people, and we saw two  mountain lions. So you would think everyone would stay in the van. But they didn't they got out, stared at it and took pictures. So all the while they were stalking towards them and leaped. So they started screaming and jumped back in the vehicle. 

The other one was this. Me and my friends were on this site, and we were dancing around. Then my one friend's wolf (thats what our avatars are) must have jumped through the screen somehow, because I turned around and there he was. Then I jumped through the screen, and turned into my wolf before jumping back out, where both my friends were now. So we walked out of the house, and ran down the dirt road by my house. Except we didn't stop at the end, we kept running and getting funny looks from people. (You see, one of my friends has purple markings and one has red.) We ran up a hill, and came to this little town. So this one guy stepped out of his shack house and yelled. "Purple coyotes!" So we ran back to my house, and jumped in the computer screen. 

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• GypsyV
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-15 06:39:02 — Link

I dream about zombies or other scifi type disasters. I dreamed the other day some comet or something was gonna slam into earth and destroy it. I've dreamed that a few times.

• sturturro
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 01:36:46 — Link

I was with my sister and a woman I had never met in a large mansion-like house that I had never seen. My sister and I stepped out of the beautiful front doors, following the woman. She brought us to a tall tree with a standard helium balloon tied to the branches. We all grapped on, the lady untied the balloon, and we flew into outer space. We left the milky way, flew back in, and landed on the moon. There appeared to be tables full of rustic-looking objects with sales tags that didnt have any numbers on them. I picked up a necklace, and it began rapidly escelating in price. After realizing that everything would rise in price from the instant it was touched, we grabbed hold of the balloon and flew back to Earth.

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-16 03:15:35 — Link

Intresting... The one I had last night was a little bit like this?

It was late at night, and I was making sure all my pets were fed and watered and so on. I had just finished with the cats when I heard a car start honking, so I walked over to the gate and looked out. It was my friends car, so I walked out and asked what they were doing at 9:00 PM. To which she replied, "Come, on I found a cool puppy add and I'm going to go pick him up!" 

Why we were going to get a puppy at 9:00 PM, I have no idea.

So we drove for a long while, until we reached the freeway, and then drove a bit more. The puppies were located in a house just after a shopping center, and we pulled in and found the house. We got out, and rang the doorbell. A girl about 18 answered and welcomed us in. So we came in, and there was five cute little puppies. They looked like labrador mixes, and were the most adorable little things!

The girl told us if we took two we could get a discount; two for $100. Well, of course we took two because they were to adorable to pass us ^ . ^ So we payed for them and left. 

Now, you'd think we'd go back to out houses, right? But no, we went shopping. It was now 11:56 PM. 

We went to several shops, and everytime came out with at least one bag. We had both bought tote bags, and were now carrying the pups in them. So then we got something to eat, and continued the shopping. 

Except this time a strange guy walked up to us with two little chihuahua puppies, asking us if we could take them. We said yes, and put them in with the others. So soon we had so many bags we headed to the car and put them in.

After this, we headed to the weirdest shop >.< It sold extremely weird clothes. And I mean weird. (Anyone want a orange and neon green top?)

Thankfully we left that place and walked back to the car, got in and drove away. By the time we got back it was 2:34 AM. I rushed inside with my puppies and bags and luckily my mom didn't notice me. I started playing with the puppies... And then I woke up.

My faviorite part was getting the puppies Cx

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• Kiavani
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-19 09:11:04 — Link

Oh gosh I've had so many weird dreams. I don't want to type too much, so all I'm going to say is that it was Halloween, I went into this "haunted house" at a carnival, got stuck, found a door, opened it, and grew wings. It was pretty awesome actually xD

• AreilDogs
  • User

Posted at 2013-05-21 05:30:51 — Link

Yea, I've had some flying ones as well. They were awesome x3

The one I had last night was just... I don't know...

Me and my friends were hanging out at my house and suddenly one of them jumped up, yelled "Oh my gosh, guys, did you hear that!??!" The rest of us didn't, and weren't really nervous so we just said "No, what was it?" Then she shuddered and pointed towards the door. "I-it was a strange knock or scratch! I don't know about you guys, but I'm creeped out!" So we just sighed said "Seriously Bree?" and turned back to the magazine we were looking at. Just when Bree (not her real name, a nickname) had settled down a bit the nosie sounded and we all heard it.

We started looking around all nervous and it came again. Bump, bump, scratch, bump, bump, scratch. So we stood up slowly and walked over to where we found a couple of baseball bats. We each grabbed one and walked over to the door, me in the lead. I readied the bat and threw open the door ready to wack something in the head, before I saw it was just a turkey. So we laughed about it, threw the turkey back in its pen and went back inside.

Then another strange noise, this one coming from the front. So we crept forward, ready to wack a danger, or remove another harmless animal. So we opened the door and there stood the boys we knew.  We gave them our worst glares and slammed the door in their faces before they could yell, "wait wait we need to taaaalk to you guys!!!" Which they never need to do. Ok, maybe once. It was a really dumb talk.

So we went out the other door and ran towards town. We were having fun, laughing and giggling until we looked back and saw... who else?... the boys chasing us. We shared a glare, and put on a burst of speed just before we entered the town. We raced into a PetSmart and went to the small pet isle.

Soon we had scanned all the aisles and picke out a bunch of things, so we payed and walked out the door. Thats when we saw they boys coming down the sidewalk with a GameStop bag. So we speed walked down the sidewalk before they noticed us, and somehow we got to a deserted place where there was a bunch of weird, exotic animals. So somehow we fixed the place up and took care of all the animals before the boys showed up again.

Which they did, and yelled "This is what we were going to tell you about!"

Will always hurt

Pictures never replace

having been there

Memories good and bad

Will bring tears

And words can never

Replace those feelings

• SunshineAcer
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-14 13:59:08 — Link

I keep getting this really odd dream. Here it is:

I have a view only of the back of my legs and feet. I'm wearing powder blue iceskates and light grey trousers. I'm iceskating on a grey path(no ice) and the rest of what I can see is grey. Then I come across a patch of blue ice. I slip on it.

Then I wake up.

Why do I keep receiving this dream?

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla