Posted at 2013-04-05 17:47:51 — Link

So, this idea is simple. Since we're no longer allowed to explore to our heart's content it's obvious the only way we're going to be able to level more than 10-20 pets at a time is by battling. There's no other method of gaining experience so it's obvious we're expected to really ramp up and battle our pets! Right?

Well, the only problem I have with that is that I have, as of writing, 164 pets, about 150 of which are able to battle, of which ~130 are not going to be explored with because, obviously, I can't explore with them.

So that only leaves battling.

The only problem with that is, in order to put up a pet to battle I have to make them the active pet, go to the battle page, apply for battle, and then repeat this 130 times.

So I was thinking it'd be nice to have a way to do this more streamlined.

I was thinking from either the pet's profile page or even if we could add a quick button to the pet's list, maybe?

It'd be for automatic battling only. Manual battling (aint nobody got time for that!) would still obviously have to be done manually, since otherwise you can't wait and choose their attacks and whatnot.

So basically it'd just be a quick button to apply for automatic battling. This would obviously make it easier to dump pets into the battle pool and would be better for everyone since then people would actually have TARGETS TO HIT. Which, as of writing this, are still very scarce.

So that's it. I think I'd prefer on the pet list page instead of the profiles, but if it was at least on each pet's profile I could snaplinks a whole page of pets and put them all up for battle in quick succession.