Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Minecraft

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Ashara
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-13 02:50:34 — Link

I love minecraft, I got into it by seeing a video on youtube and I still watch minecraft youtube videos everyday and I go on my favorite youtubers servers a lot just hoping I might see them xD

AE

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-14 20:17:31 — Link

which youtubers do you watch?

- Valar morghulis -

• Ashara
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-14 23:57:35 — Link

Too many to list them all but my favorite is BajanCanadian ^^ I'm also a huge fan of HuskyMudkipz and Ssundee. Outside of team crafted someone I really like is ldshadowlady.

AE

• Chimeria
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 06:29:46 — Link

I play Minecraft. I'm actually an admin of an Italian Server.

If you're searching a good international server I would like to suggest you the most famous one eu.shotbow.net

• Spazzbutt
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 17:52:23 — Link

I play MC too. I'm usually on the Vox Populi diamond server, my name's Spazzbutt there ^^

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-06 02:31:05 — Link

One time when I was playing minecraft, I was making a huge 3D model of one of the FIve Nights At Freddy's characters. When I was inside, It was dark and I was about to light it up, then there was one of the 'Cave Noises'. I wasn't even in a cave. And I love to watch Ihascupquake.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-19 01:28:35 — Link

I play minecraft. PC and xbox. I don't play it as much as I used to though.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-28 01:31:36 — Link

Ankoku was last online 5 months ago.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-15 06:38:00 — Link

Anyone watch the Diamond Minecart?

I love building in Minecraft,have my own theme park and everything!

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• SilverDragon568
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-25 02:49:06 — Link

I play Pocket and PC but my computer is currently down so I haven't been able to play for a while

• MidnightMoon
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-29 18:14:28 — Link

I love minecraft but I am not aloud to play it so I watch it.

PLEASE TAKE MY PETS

• Namgett
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-18 21:42:09 — Link

I bought Minecraft: Pocket Edition for my first tablet, the original Amazon Kindle Fire, in 2013, back when there were just chickens, sheep, cows, pigs, zombies, skeletons, creepers, stonecutters, and zombie pigmen in Nether Reactors. No villages/villagers, endermen, baby zombies (UAGH! The banes of my existence!), Nether, End, slimes, or any of the dozens of other things now in it. The most recent update gave us llamas, which is so cool. I'm an extremely active player looking for friends, servers, and realms to interact with other people.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla