Boards < General < Creative < Would anyone else be interested in this idea?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 16:25:01 — Link

I'm trying to draw a unicorn skin of my own, based on the Belgian fishing Horses.  I must admit I've only just started and getting fustrated with it, because I'm one of those impatiant astists. 

If anyone doesn't know what a Belgian Fishing Horse is, google it.  Such hardy, big horses (and sometimes look like they barely have any neck in one picture...)

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-29 18:44:12 — Link

*googles it* And there goes the french fries. lol.

I really like this idea of your. Such a beautiful breed <3

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 11:28:23 — Link

I think I as going about it all wrong, trying to draw the first sketch in the 350 x 350 space was not working out for me xP I think I need to draw bigger and resize.

By the way I know there are at least two draft horse skins already, which I absolutely adore, but I want more x3.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 19:20:57 — Link

Quite a lovely, stalky breed! I'm not to big on unicorns at the moment, but that looks very interesting! : )

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla