Boards < Community < Roleplay < Looking For Private Group RP Click and Apply

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 09:38:00 — Link

Hey there~ Like the title says, I'm looking for a 1x1 (or if more than one person posts here, it can become a private group) role play. 

For plots, I'm flexible. Want to do a steampunk theme where everyone is a dinosaur? I'm gamed for it. Only limitations is your imagination in this case XD

A little bit about me:

-I'm flexible to the point where you may have to kick me to get me to do something ^^;; But I will do it.

-I'm not the best out there at spelling, but I'm not the worst out there either. Same with grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi.

-I tend to mirror post

Okay, that is all I can think of. Let me know if you want to roleplay with me~

Edit: Okay. We are making this a private group roleplay. It is about the end of the world and no humans are left...Well, humans in a strict sense. Animals and anthros (animal-like humans or human-like animals) now inhabit the planet. Each one has a special ability and boy do they need it to survive in this word. If you want to join, just copy and fill out the below form~

Username:

Name:

Animal:

Ability:

Appearance: (Include rather anthro or full out animal)

Personality:

Kin:

Mate:

Other:

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 17:48:52 — Link

Wooo Dinosaurs :P Hmmm, How about something where every rper (If you make private group) is an animal of their choice, with a specifc ability and they are the last of their kind, and the last creatures left on the earth. Only alive because of their on ability that they were born with. (If this idea is stupid please tell me :P)

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 01:22:07 — Link

It isn't a stupid idea~ I like it personally. So are they actually that animal or where you thinking more anthro?

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 22:55:54 — Link

I think it would be up to whoever created the char

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 09:40:40 — Link

True. But it also depends a bit on me, the creator of the group roleplay. If I want to have anthro only characters, I can explain that in the rules and those people who do not want to roleplay anthro can just skip it on by.

But considering I want a more 1x1 roleplay, then the creations and rather it is strictly animal or anthro or a mixture of both is left up to me and whoever my partner is to discuss.

And sorry if this sounds short and/or bratty. It isn't meant to be. I'm just a little bit upset as I write this and my emotions tend to come out in my writing rather I want them too or not.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 18:21:41 — Link

I understand what your trying to say here, and I agree that the rules should be a bit more strict with a 1x1.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 00:54:00 — Link

*nods* Yep. On the flip side, there is a bit more flexiblity to a 1x1 roleplay as well considering most of the rules are left up to discussion.

So different topic change, are you wanting to roleplay with me or did the steampunk dinsouars just attract you?

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 05:05:35 — Link

Well I always have a thing for Dinos, and it wasnt until I had posted my comment that I realize you were kidding about it. Though at this point I like the cataclysmic last animals on earth sort of situation better than Steampunk dinos :P.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 21:51:32 — Link

*laughs* It was a part way kid part way serious idea.

Okay~ I like last animals on earth sort of situation better as well.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 19:18:07 — Link

Well let me know if this is going to be a 1x1 or a private group. ^-^

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 22:25:21 — Link

*thinks* I don't know. Do you want it to be a 1x1 or a private group? I can do either or, although I'm leaning more towards a private group with this idea since it would be interesting with more characters.

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 06:42:03 — Link

I think the private group would be better for this specific rp, but if no one finds intrest, we can just make more that one or two characters.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 07:43:17 — Link

*nods* So how would we get people into this private group rp? Like stalk all the roleplay threads and invite them or just make the form their application?

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 07:57:19 — Link

I guess you just make the form, edit the thread name to 'Looking for Private Group Rp [CLICK]' Or something  :P....Im not good at stalking.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:40:18 — Link

I'm not either to be honest. I jump about way too much. So yeah. I think I will do that. Post the forms here and then make a new thread with all the forms and the main idea and so on. How about this for a basic form?

Username:

Name:

Animal:

Appearance: (Include rather anthro or full out animal)

Personality:

Other:

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla