Boards < General < Creative < Possible Original Skins; opinions?

Boards

• shilar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 06:00:05 — Link

These are amazing! Your art is simply fantastic...

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 07:41:56 — Link

These are so awesome! Your art is so amazing. Your bone dragon is having a lot of success being a public skin. XP

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Skyeacreon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 22:31:53 — Link

Shilar- Thanks! :)

Icicle- I'm glad people enjoy it!

In other news, I came home from work the other day to discover that my cats had decided that my tablet pen was their new favorite toy, and had been batting it around for a few hours. So... no art-ing for me for a few days while I wait for my new pen to be delivered. :C

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 01:12:06 — Link

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, I've been enjoying your sketches and stuffs as a lurker.
Hope it arrives for you soon.

(My tablet pen is my parrot's favorite toy too...)

• Skyeacreon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 05:29:33 — Link

I'm dying without my ability to art well, so I did a really crappy mouse-drawn WIP for that Golem contest, if it's forgivable to post it here on this thread.

....It's going to be a looooong week....

Cuttlefish Ink Golem

edit- Thanks Ankokou :) And to all the people lurking out there (whoa, I totally didn't realize this was popular enough to warrent lurkers *stunned*), feel free to add your thoughts! I don't bite :)

• GoddessOTU
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 17:32:29 — Link

YES! That is such a great idea for a golem! Especially since there are already cuttlefish on the island, it makes a lot of sense to turn one into an ink producing golem!

I can't wait until you get your new tablet pen hahaha, though that rough drawing is making me giggle. XD

• Skyeacreon
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 01:11:12 — Link

Glad I could amuse you   ;D

• GoddessOTU
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 05:47:21 — Link

Well, it's generally not that hard, you know me quite well, and you've done some fantastically amusing drawings XD

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 19:27:46 — Link

These all look fantastic to me! Then again, I'm truly bad at all things computer-related artistic... The bone-dragon is extra cool, as is your golem! 

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Bluestar62
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 01:03:28 — Link

I LOVE THESE!!! :D

The Gryphon on it's back is so cute. ^.^

Rawr. >:3

• AetheriumAeon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 11:46:03 — Link

I love the poses you have in the first post! They're so lovely!

And you really didn't do bad on the unicorn either.

#624 on Flight Rising

#15498 on Felisfire

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-16 21:37:38 — Link

Your art is amazing!!

I really really really want your gryphons. Do you ever do commissions for them?

Mind if I creep on your DA?

How do you do linework so well o.0 I'm so bad at lineart!! And your coloring is great!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Skyeacreon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-16 22:18:50 — Link

Thank you, everyone, for all the comments! I'm happy that people like my stuff! *blushes* Seriously, thanks :)

Great news!! My new pen for my tablet has arrived!! (finally >.>) Which means I can maybe actually complete stuff now haha

Nightingale- At the moment, I'm not taking commissions except under special circumstances. I've got a backlog of things I need to take care of, and then I'll see about opening general commissions on this site :) But yes, you can creep on my DA if you want XD I'm "Skyeacreon" on there as well. And I'm flattered you think my lineart is great; it's the thing I haaaaaate the most haha! (actually, if you want to know my secret, it's that I do have various mistakes in my lineart, because it really isn't my specialty, and then I hopefully cover all the more glaring mistakes with coloring, which I'm actually good at XD)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-21 03:36:30 — Link

I shall follow you! I'm JustChasingFireflies on DA. :P

Ohhh where did you learn to color then? It's sooo good. I really like it. I'm trying to learn new techniques. I'm so bad. Do you ever stream?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Skyeacreon
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-21 06:15:34 — Link

I shall keep an eye out for you~

I... taught myself? There certainly was a lot of trial and error involved. My Uni didn't have a Photoshop course (I majored in art), so I had to figure everything out myself haha. Sometimes I find useful tutorials, and that's really super awesome. Love a good tutorial. DA's great for that.

I wish I could stream. My internet is very slow, and I'm afraid that it'll devolve into a black hole that will forever suck in all the bandwidth in sight if I try anything too taxing.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla